Random K-Pop Thoughts | Page 59 | The Popjustice Forum

Random K-Pop Thoughts

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by aux, Mar 15, 2020.

1. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

I'll take any chance to post one of my favorite K-ballads of all time. Seriously this song is still such a STUNNER.

2. I just...

This makes me scream with laughter every time I come across it. The more and more demented they get!

Pretty Places, R92, thommyh and 12 others like this.

3. This is depressing. As if every K-Pop idol isn't absolutely stunning.

Overdose, singabob, ysev and 10 others like this.
  4. Its fine to have an opinion on that sort of thing but imagine going through the effort of making that video to just be nasty about people who are much more successful than you. What a sad little life.

5. The whole conceit of that video is so vile - platforming these hate comments in painstaking detail with the occasional "oh noooooo, how could they say that?!" aside. Like... imagine reading over a script in which Chaeryeong's mother is begging the comments to stop, and delivering it in a chipper WatchMojo tone?

Stan culture is a plague.

6. This beefed up live rendition, I hear sumn...

7. This is so dark, and neutral tone/stance the commentator takes is pretty awful. It’s insane to be so concerned with idols’ looks like this.

The gag is it’s all self hate. You’d think people would be excited to see a variety of faces and bodies represent idol stardom but as soon as they see people even somewhat resembling themselves they feel like they have to protect the status quo and go rabid.

Overdose, singabob, thommyh and 5 others like this.
  8. Tea

ENDED Brave Brothers with this remix!

thommyh, Wills, ysev and 5 others like this.
  9. New hobby: translating Carly Rae Jepsen's hits into korean and pretending I'm a girlgroup singing it.

nae neomu neomu neomu neomu neomu johahaeyo
    noreul wonhae
    noneun ottae?
    nal wonhanayo

[​IMG]

Love Deluxe, _hazzie_, Vixen and 12 others like this.
  10. [​IMG]

11. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Super Junior says hello as well...except for Zhou Mi.

Pretty Places and ultraviolet like this.
  12. And every BTS member aside from V

singabob, Serg., ultraviolet and 2 others like this.
  13. Mademoiselle @junglefish helped ease me down the Girl's Day rabbit hole recently, and this fucking singles run:

Literally invented hyperpop!!! Honestly I think I like Hug Me Once best. It's totally coconuts. It's utterly frittatas.

Overdose, singabob, Attis and 9 others like this.
  14. That’s something I never realized I wanted until right now

singabob likes this.
  15. Imagine Curiosity with the Lovey Dovey choreo

16. neomu indeed!

17. I can't stop watching this help. The charisma, serve and visuals miss Yuna exudes. Why is JYP not pushing her as the new It girl yet ?

18. Maybe because she's still a minor dddd

ultraviolet and collxtion like this.

19. Woolim bring back my girls!!

Attis, Wills, thommyh and 7 others like this.
  20. Thinking about this cultural reset

Overdose, R92, yuuurei and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.