Random Melodifestivalen Thoughts | Page 32 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Melodifestivalen Thoughts

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by KamikazeHeart, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Oh hey, look at who is duetting!

And what a great list of songwrit--
    dd.jpg OH COME ON

Island, Empty Shoebox and saviodxl like this.
  2. For some reason I misread DUELLING at first, instead of duetting. Like this was Andra Chansen.
    [​IMG]

And then I remember she didn't even reached the duels phase ddddd poor girl.

Song is cute, Liamoo/Hanna Ferm duet style. But I wouldn't listen to it again unless they shoved it down a playlist I follow

WowWowWowWow likes this.
    Island and Jamie like this.
  4. "The Second Chance round (Andra chansen) is the fifth heat in which the remaining four entries to the final are chosen. The third- and fourth-placed songs from each semi-final (eight songs in total) compete in the event."

Txetxu likes this.
  5. Island

Island Staff Member

I’m brave now badabadabadaba hey now

6. This really should have been among the top 11 for the 2009 final, great bop by the sisters! You just know had they progressed to the final in Globen, that Björkman would have given them the opening slot, just like 1989.

7. I'm gonna need SVT to put old shows up on their player or YouTube even if it's just finales.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  8. Especially since some people have already done the work for them:

Alenko, Martyn and Empty Shoebox like this.
  9. And thankfully the only one of these five that is copyright blocked is the one that's on öppet arkiv (2005).

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  10. Thank you for these. Don't know why I didn't think to look for these. With no Eurovisionagain this weekend it will give me something to watch.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  11. There is en person on twitter who has #AndraMelfest on Friday nights. Might be worth a look for you?

12. Oooh I had seen that but had now idea how they were watching it. Might need to look into this tomorrow night.

13. Looks like they all watch it on youtube. The guy who organises it is based in UK so they need something available there.

Martyn likes this.

14. I wasn't born when this bop was competing but I really enjoy it. Found it after somebody covered it on Allsång last week.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
    WowWowWowWow likes this.

15. Low key learning the moves lmao. Shirley Clamp really is a MF icon, I wish she'd won it at some point.

16. Today's mood:
    Melodifestivalen - The Angsty Side

93850821-352-k385429.jpg

17. Yearly reminder that this was brilliant:

[​IMG]

Txetxu, Alenko, saviodxl and 2 others like this.
  18. The prospect of Loreen, Benjamin Ingrosso, and Lili och Sussie doing the others’ songs on the next series of Så mycket bättre ... I await the cringe and the crazy.

Jamie, Island, krajol and 1 other person like this.
  19. Oh no! I was just reading Carola's wikipedia (because I wondered if there was an english version of Stormvind)

Turns out she's the Swedish Donna Summer who was kinda homophobic back in the days?? I had no idea.

Also turns out there is an english version of Stormvind, just not available on Spotify in my region.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  20. I was about to type "back in the days? It just happened!" but then realized that 2001 was almost 20 years ago now.

How does this one strike you though?

Deleted member 29256 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.