Random Pop Thoughts | Page 4472 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Pop Thoughts

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RJF, Mar 21, 2011.

1. What a singles run. Tweet is so underrated.

Robsolete, 2014 and Artangel like this.

2. Simpler times.

3. LISTEN TO INNAMORAMENTO.

4. and Ainsi soit je.. (the album)

soratami and Maki like this.
  5. "Ainsi soit je...", "Pardonne-moi" and "Innamoramento" are my favorite songs by Mylène that I've heard so far.
    I really need to check out her albums in the near future.

soratami and 31entrance like this.
  6. you really NEED to, her later albums are a bit of a hit and miss for me (though Désobéissance is a solid album) but her first five albums are certified masterpieces.

Maki likes this.
  7. Just played on Love Island. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE!!!

Artangel and 2014 like this.
  8. Remember when a biracial Canadian wrote this BOP:

9. I handed in my Katy fan card some time ago but this is still a glorious masterpiece.

enjoy v2.0 likes this.
  10. Plot twist i really enjoyed Bleu Noir which is a pretty divisive record from what i have gathered. It does not impact or move me like Anamorphosee does but it is a good midnight record when you don't want to have existensial crisis because of a song.

11. has been

Remorque, Artangel and aux like this.

12. TOO FUCKING

Artangel and aux like this.
    • I listen to Madame X.
    • God Control makes me think of the '90s Christian hit and actual BOP God Is in Control by Twila Paris.
    • I search YouTube for "god is in control."
    • The #1 result is, in fact, God Control.
    • It also has more views than the God Is in Control video, despite having been on YouTube for two weeks versus ten years.
    • After a couple more results of church people singing God Is in Control, and then a few other unrelated evangelical nonsense videos, the following results are more Madame X album tracks.
    • Conclusion: God loves the fags.
    • Additional conclusion: God is in control (of the YouTube search algorithm).

13. Plot twist - this song is actually about god

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.