Random Pop Thoughts | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Pop Thoughts

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RJF, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Las Vegas! All clothing items sold come complete with a fuckton of rhinestones.

2. ...well she looks way better there than she does now, that's for sure.

3. RJF

RJF

I'm about to start ripping all the Girls Aloud singles onto my computer after having them delivered today. This shouldn't take forever at all. Oh well, At least I'll have a brilliant sountrack to it.

4. Hurts should do a Bond theme.

5. Yes! That would be one of the most amazing things ever.

I've really grown to like them.

6. 3Xs

3Xs

Oh, and to add to my previous post, the album will also need to be full of songs like the legendary When U Gon Pull It.

U GOT MAH HAYD N MAH LEYGZ IN THE SAYME DIRECTION~

7. I have only just got how amazing the song 3 is i also think the video is great so trashy i love it.

8. ops

ops

I've somehow avoided properly listening to In The Zone until now, and I'm definitely regretting it. Definitely miles ahead of Circus. Blackout ... well, we'll see.

9. In The Zone is clearly her best album. Blackout stans stay pressed.

I love how much new music I have gotten lately. Q1 was excellent and Katy B has gotten Q2 off to a strong start.

10. RJF

RJF

I've just started a shuffle of every single from Girls Aloud and Sugababes (Up to "No Can Do"), and I intend to enjoy it very much.

You know, I think you're correct.

11. Kerli is what Katy Perry would be if the latter had any talent.

12. A crap flop? I'm glad that she's ""talentless"" in that case.

13. Oh Conalae, it's time you accept that you will be subjected to endless Katy shade on this forum until she releases an amazing album.

You don't want to be the new dinosaur or msam72.

Not that I dislike her. How could I dislike someone that good looking?

14. RJF

RJF

I think there's a lot of affection for Katy on this forum.

15. But she has released 2 amazing albums and has had 2 amazing unreleased albums! *sigh*

16. ops

ops

And Dr. Luke is all over them, unfortunately.

17. But they both have filler and One Of The Boys is horrible.

Not to mention she hates the gayz and is an attention seeking faux-lesbian etc etc.

You'd think people would get over Ur So Gay.

18. Point 1)- correct.

Point 2)- I spent far too long thinking there was an artist/group actually called Q1 and it took me several minutes to realise you meant 'quarter'. I do a degree, y'know. I don't think Q2 will be as good, though.

19. That reminds me: Why are Beyonce, Ciara and Jessie J all not considered misandry spreading sexists for releasing songs depicting all men as drunken, cheating, foul louts? Surely it's a case of double standards?

Or is it just people can see those songs for what they are, without their judgement being clouded by external factors?

20. I've actually always hated the song Broken Heels simply because if a man released it all hell would break loose.

Feminism = gone too far!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.