Random Thoughts 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
He/They
Having my morning instant espresso on the apartment balcony, staring up at the mountains surrounding Mijas, knowing I won't be hiking them later, but laying around the pool shovelling Lays into my gob like God herself intended
F4sl5keWkAAPSaZ

It's Grand Final Day today in Australia which is a big sporting event here. Anyway a guy who used to bully me in high school just came into my work. This awful straight man stumbled past me and drunkenly slurred "JOE! I bet you don't even remember my name do you?"

Then when I said "yes, hi Zach". The way he was... visibly surprised that I remembered his name.

Me thinking about how much I've spent on therapy after being called "gay flipper boy" for three years straight (because I was part of the swimming team) and being subjected to him putting peanut butter on my chair before I sat down in maths:

tumblr_cd0ae6974436af944e9bb3eaee972023_55d86847_500.gif

It's Grand Final Day today in Australia which is a big sporting event here. Anyway a guy who used to bully me in high school just came into my work. This awful straight man stumbled past me and drunkenly slurred "JOE! I bet you don't even remember my name do you?"

Then when I said "yes, hi Zach". The way he was... visibly surprised that I remembered his name.

Me thinking about how much I've spent on therapy after being called "gay flipper boy" for three years straight (because I was part of the swimming team) and being subjected to him putting peanut butter on my chair before I sat down in maths:

View attachment 45836
Kill him xx

No because tell me why the Bath & Body Works live chat told me they had the vanilla sugar cookie candle in stock in my store and when I travelled there this afternoon they didn't have it. Sorta added to the fall fantasy

Also is Bath & Body Works in the UK completely unrelated to the American one? It was like everything looked familiar but the products were just really shit or something it was sooo insidious. I had to leave ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.