Random Thoughts | Page 11265 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Someboy, Jun 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I sent my boyfriend for throat lozenges and he came back with liquorice pastilles.

[​IMG]

2. 2014

2014 Moderator

I despise liquorice but bop!

3. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

Today was my first day back at work and I went downstairs to eat my lunch alone as always and then halfway through my lunch got approached by a guy taking photos for company wide communications who asked if he could take photos of me eating lunch "with friends" and I burst out laughing at the irony of it all but he gathered up a group of volunteers to sit and have fake lunch with friends together and I ended up making actual friends with said people in the end because they were all saying how awkward they felt while he was taking photos and me in full hunty mode went "well I think it's GREAT, I'm tanned and I'm eating fresh fruit in these photos" as I lovingly twirled my fork through my melon pot. Well that's me how bout u guys

4. Bop 2

Andy French likes this.

5. WE LOVE TALENT!

6. ...and yet your Instagram looks so normal.

digitalkaiser and Solenciennes like this.

7. Um hello mood

man.tis.shrimp likes this.

8. Drop Dead Gorgeous is an underrated iconic film.

9. I had a dream I met Allison Janney literally last night. She was in costume as LaVona Golden for some reason but also super nice, so there's that

Island and inevitable like this.
  10. Here I am trying to doze off and...

11. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

Does it though

ManilaChinchilla likes this.
  12. Tryna sleep but ma brain is like buzz buzz it's me again binch

13. I have literally no idea how some people make it through the day.

14. This is...upsetting.

15. I wear the same pants for like a week at a time but I’m also disgusting ddd

16. Rih Mysterio looks snatched

17. OK unless you're looking to be terrified, don't look up what's going to happen to America's Pacific Northwest when a big earthquake finally happens. Or when Yellowstone's mega-volcano finally erupts.

Mirwais Ahmadzaï likes this.
  18. Nature vs man in a race to cause a nuclear winter first xo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.