Random Thoughts | Page 11417 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Someboy, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Oh my god at someone claiming that Steps covering hit songs cheapens the group.
    [​IMG]

Remorque, Sanctuary, andru and 16 others like this.
  2. Today at work I had to hear the Bob Dylan version of 'All I Really Want to Do' instead of Cher's, and it was so homophobic.

Remorque, andru and Jwentz like this.
  3. Admittedly I haven’t ever been a huge follower but aren’t covers the whole reason they had a career to begin with?

4. That thread never fails to bring the kiis

5. Yes. Two of their biggest hits are covers of well-known pop songs (Tragedy and Chain Reaction). And their first single was a novelty dance song with a line-dancing routine, released two years after Cotton Eyed Joe and a year after Macarena... Their second single was a cover of a Bananarama flop.

andru, Rem, nikkysan and 8 others like this.
  6. In other news, Ronan Farrow just liked a comment I made on his latest Insta post and my journalist crush just deepened for no logical reason.

7. @stuaw hasn't sent me bussy pics yet

8. Slide in those DMs sis, get the boochie pics ready x

andru, R92, Kuhleezi and 3 others like this.
  9. 2014

2014 Moderator

LOVE how Steps are a constant topic of discussion in this thread when will your faves serve such longevity xxx

Remorque, andru, nikkysan and 7 others like this.
  10. The boochie. It quivers.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  11. Me liking all your posts mocking the Steps thread despite never actually stepping foot in Comeback Corner, let alone reading the thread itself

[​IMG]

12. RJF

RJF

Probably while Steps are cancelling their summer tour dates.

[​IMG]

13. Ronan is great but I will never read that surname and not think of "mia farrow and her black children"

Overdose, R92, Jwentz and 2 others like this.
  14. 2014

2014 Moderator

they aren't jessie j sis they're very much in their rightful place in Pop & Justice xx

15. Their horrendous cover of 'Better The Devil You Know' has been scientifically proven to cheapen everyone within a 12 mile radius of wherever it's been played.

16. 2014

2014 Moderator

A bop!

Remorque and Mirwais Ahmadzaï like this.
  17. Forums -> Off Topic -> Random Steps Thoughts

18. Love u more. x

Mirwais Ahmadzaï likes this.
  19. LTG

LTG

Deeper Shade of Blue is a bop. Everything else is trash.

Remorque and Mirwais Ahmadzaï like this.
  20. I always liked it when they'd rip off ABBA's The Winner Takes It All for their ballads.

Remorque and mattyjayy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.