Random Thoughts | Page 11606 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Someboy, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Is The Secret her Bible?

2. Remind me to avoid the X Factor forrem this year if this is the quality of post we're looking forward to.
    [​IMG]

fancygreen, Rem, Rhombus and 12 others like this.
  3. Try Eat Pray Love

Island likes this.
  4. Honestly this in the middle of the name conversation made me think Hereditary was a person’s name at first.

5. *Heredytary

6. In Italy a few (ignorant) parents like to take international names and rewrite them with the phonetic form (because Italian is 98% a phonetic language) because "we're Italian so the name is in Italian". The results are appalling:
    Peter becomes Piter
    Natasha becomes Natascia
    Jessica becomes Gessica
    Sharon becomes Sceron
    Charlotte becomes Sciarlot
    and so on. My eyes burn each time I see that happening

fancygreen, Rem, Alenko and 11 others like this.
  7. Is dat your nephew or something.

8. Annihilation got me wanting to crawl out of my skin

aaronhansome and Bangers&Bops like this.
  9. Now that we've had some time with Annihilation, it was kinda disappointing wasn't it. Especially if you've read that batshit bonkers book series.

10. [​IMG]

fancygreen, Rem, nikkysan and 13 others like this.
  11. Tbh I liked the movie better. It seemed like the author was spitballing ideas as it went on hoping they would stick. I like that the movie refined the book and made it make sense while also including information from the rest of the trilogy for a more cohesive story.

Saycsar Fleurima and Jwentz like this.
  12. I guess that's kind of what I liked about the books. Things don't make sense at times, which increases the nightmare feeling for me. And the movie pretty well explains everything away. I'm still a little surprised people were confused by the ending.

13. Better than Simone being for a MAN.

14. I’d like to inform everyone that Today’s Big Mood is the “is enough is enough is enough IS ENOUGH” backing vocals at the end of Barbra Streisand and Donna Summer’s No More Tears

fancygreen, Rem, Alenko and 18 others like this.
  15. Yes in Italy it's a man's name. Much like Andrea and Nicola.

Ceir likes this.
  16. Not my post about giving yourself a full body purge with magnesium sulfate making me hit 60k likes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

fancygreen, Rem, Alenko and 17 others like this.
  17. this GIF dear christ

19. [​IMG]

fancygreen, Rem, Alenko and 13 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.