Random Thoughts | Page 9161 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Someboy, Jun 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I mean, no judgement, sis, as I love a little bit of chaos & commotion too, but this entire situation seems..... like it was entirely avoidable and foreseeable.

aaronhansome, Jwentz and K94 like this.
  2. I just bought tickets to see a 90-year old Tony Bennett kiiiiiiiii

constantino and Laurence like this.

3. Shoutout to the girl at 11:25 who manages to prevent what would be the only blip in an otherwise flawless and iconic performance by grabbing Joanne after she misses her cue to move back. She's the real MVP.

Also shoutout to Gaga for doing that and rendering everyone else irrelevant.

4. K94

K94

You lot peep that Peter said he's glad Lorde's single justified him renewing the domain for a year?

Was nice meeting you all!

LTG, BML, Mr Blonde and 12 others like this.
  5. This is hilarious and amazing.

Only on this week's Girls.

KamikazeHeart and Laurence like this.
  6. Ehm well, yeah for him. I just pranked him now thinking that they know and now he feels super bad. He'll get over it. It's a good lesson that he should not be thirsting that much in the gym. Gonna tell him Monday hehe.

7. [​IMG]
    Neat.

8. In other news, all the songs from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend are on Spotify....yes. Yes.

~~~
    IT'S THE SEXY GETTING READY SONG
    SEXY GETTING READY SONG
    IT'S THE SEXY GETTING READY SONG
    SEXY GETTING READY SONG

~~~​

aaronhansome, Island and Ensnare like this.
  9. Leave your flat! Go outside! Apply for jobs in a café where you'll be less distracted and inclined to focus on making your 20s something less of a trainwreck than they're turning out to be!

OH WAIT no this place is now filled with the elderly and screaming babies with their gaggle of 30-something PTA mothers and the WiFi keeps cutting out and my coffee was lukewarm SEE THIS IS WHY I DON'T LEAVE MY FLAT OKAY.

Slice of Life, LTG, BML and 12 others like this.
  10. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Better to thirst in the supermarket, eh? At least you can buy a beverage....

12. Indeed! Especially when you are too busy comparing the beverages instead of filming.

13. Got into the office at 2pm [​IMG]

LTG, BML, beyoncésweave and 14 others like this.
  14. Kwayn [​IMG]

BML, constantino, fancygreen and 8 others like this.
  15. What kind of blackmail do you have on your boss that's keeping you from getting fired?

I need some tips x

16. Today is going to be the longest day in existence as there is no actual projects for me to work on and all I want to do is get home.

[​IMG]

17. Island

Island Staff Member

All these Tanya Turner GIFS remind me that I need to finish Footballers Wives.

18. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

You need to play Zelda!

but don't post spoilers.

but tell me how good it is.

aaronhansome and digitalkaiser like this.
  19. Mostly the fact I'm the only person here who can do my job... or train someone else to do my job.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.