Random Thoughts | Page 9207 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Someboy, Jun 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. you have so many too.

Laura Vanderbooben likes this.
  2. [​IMG]
    It was this big.

3. RJF

RJF

"I don't like fags."
    "...fags?"
    "No, FACTS."

Shit you overhear on a cross country train.

BML, Mr.Arroz, R92 and 8 others like this.
  4. Or they could just affirm that Gaston is homosexual and that's the root of his apparent male chauvinism: avoiding the busty blonde triplets with whom he knows he could never perform sexually; the desperation for a lavender marriage with the independent, bookish Belle, who prizes emotion and intellect over sexuality, and therefore would never pose a threat of outing him; the obsession with male beauty and masculinity; the homoeroticism of him thrusting out his hairy chest in Disney's actual first exclusively gay moment...

5. I love Kellyanne Conway.

Jonathan27, BML, Mr.Arroz and 10 others like this.
  6. Why did I expect this to end with a @Rommers-ian "yas STAB me"

Mr.Arroz, Slice of Life, R92 and 6 others like this.
  7. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

Making Lefou gay also damages Gaston's reputation of being ridiculously charming and manipulative, because now he's just another admirer alongside those busty blondes as opposed to a sidekick willing to do whatever Gaston wants to impress him and make himself feel important.

Cogsworth really is the true gay icon.

Mr.Arroz, R92 and aaronhansome like this.
  8. Stay, Joanne.

9. I remember reading a great inspection of Gaston's gay-coding a year ago before the hype train for this adaptation got rolling and it was fascinating, stuff I'd never even clocked. But also, Disney would never.

R92, Animalia, PLUTO and 1 other person like this.
  10. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I too, was too young for Steps.

R92 and PLUTO like this.
  11. You know who'd make a brilliant album with Jack Antonoff other than Lorde?

[​IMG]

Mr.Arroz and Leopold like this.
  12. [​IMG]

R92 and PLUTO like this.
  13. I don't know what this is. Should I google?

14. LTG

LTG

the king of #masc4masc

Kuhleezi and PLUTO like this.
  15. I drove nearly 300 miles (lord knows how many Kilometers, baby steps) yesterday across Australia with my cat from Hawaii (yes my C-A-T not a typo of "car" like people apparently keep assuming) got him settled in to our Airbnb, then bottle-fed a wallaby called Jason. Follow this, you terms of endearments.

16. The fuck

17. thanks but painful

18. What, so we're Debra Winger's dying of cancer and making film watchers ugly-cry for eternity?

ElectricPlatypus likes this.
  19. Thanks for reminding me about this vine:

20. Y'all in here keep constantly going on and on about Steps as though they're some irrelevant nobodies. And yet they've been brought up on the last 100 pages of this thread.

makes u think

[​IMG]

Mr.Arroz, tylerc904, Kuhleezi and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.