Random Thoughts | Page 9245 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Someboy, Jun 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LTG

LTG

I wonder if @IMHO is gay yet.

2. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

I wonder if @IMHO misses me

3. K94

K94

4. Literally sure Jan.

5. Like most people I’m a huge fan of queen B, to paraphrase Kanye she’s “one of the best of all time”. After a long day in the Dáil, putting my feet up and treating myself to some old school Destiny’s Child is one of my favourite ways to unwind. ”Survivor” would have to be my favourite song of hers, what an anthem! It almost describes the life of a politician “I’m not gon stop, I’m gon work harder, I’m a survivor"

[​IMG]

6. LTG

LTG

Omg Jonathan O'Brien is such a hunty.

7. Okay but a lot of this article is amazing.

"I am republican, but Beyoncé is the only queen I have time for. Of course I like Beyoncé." King. (Ironically).

What the fuck at all the people saying their favorite songs of hers are If I Were A Boy or Irreplaceable or Halo but I guess it's the Top Answer Game not the Correct Answer Game etc

8. Someone ask them where the Born This Way campaign went wrong.

9. [​IMG]

10. I'm going to email every member of Congress and ask them their opinions on Enya. Diplomacy in action!

11. K94

K94

Jonathan O'Brien had me cackling. And Charlie Flanagan being the only one to mention pre- and post-BEYONCE

[​IMG]

joe_alouder, Square, Kuhleezi and 3 others like this.
  12. Hey guys

13. Hej

[​IMG]

Square likes this.
  14. LTG

LTG

I bet Maurice Quinlivan, the Adele stan, thinks the singles chart is in its death throes.

15. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. This article is such a fucking disaster. An actual living human being typed the sentence "Hell, we'd like them be our gay dads!" in reference to Timon & Pumbaa, presumably read it over at least once, maybe even ran it by a colleague, and then proceeded to publish it. I'm... so done.

17. Eaux @ me spying someone I slept while perusing a PJers instagram.

*fades to black*

18. Said "sis" in front of the guy on the fourth date and he didn't flinch. Keeper.

19. Rachel Maddow just tweeted that she has Trump's tax returns

[​IMG]

20. Footage of Rachel Maddow providing the receipts to us
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.