Random Thoughts | Page 1014 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Remember that Grace Jones quote widely believed to have been about Gaga? About how she met her, looked into her eyes, and just 'couldn't sense a soul'?

That's the vibe Ellen has given me for the better part of a decade. It's unsettling.

2. Ellen is a performing jackal for straight people

Ellen: Look at me I'm so normal (:
    Ellen's audience: Omg she's so normal despite her affliction (:

3. I highkey wish you watched this show, sissy.

Rhombus likes this.
  4. I have actually watched a handful of episodes! Plus Wendy (RIP) usually covers the highlights.

Atlanta is my franchise, tibb. I love Kenya versus everyone.

WowWowWowWow and johnny_tsunami like this.
  5. [​IMG]

Electric chair.

6. "I know what I can't do, I just don't know what I can do."
    [​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

JK tho

The last thing that demographic needs is representation. Ugg.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  8. "Inside the defense of Harvey Weinstein"

IS THIS MAGAZINE SATIRE

9. SFGJGSFHHJGFVBBFF RIGHT

Leopold, Island and WowWowWowWow like this.
  11. Wait all of Lost is finally on Amazon Prime. Now is my chance to finally watch the show

12. I got to season 3 and it was just such a slog, so I gave up. Hope you get further.

Holly Something and Trinu 3.0 like this.
  13. Yeah a lot of people have said it goes down hill at season 4

Trinu 3.0 likes this.
  14. After season 2 you could tell the writers were basically

[​IMG]

so... yeah.

Still, it had some great moments and it's the show that transformed the way we consume TV, so it's worth a watch.

Subwaykid likes this.
  15. I remember Season 3 being sort of a slog to get through, with the payoff not coming until the last episode. Season 4 is fantastic from what I remember. It was during the writers strike so it was short and concise, the way all their seasons should’ve been. It also contains The Constant, which is...probably one of my favorite episodes of TV. Season 5 was good too, for the most part, but the quality went down quickly in the last season.

Anyway, I can’t talk about Lost without mentioning that Damon Lindelof also made The Leftovers which is the best tv show ever made!!!!, and where he finally perfected all the themes he tried to explore on Lost, so that’s worth checking out as well.

16. Today I've discovered this picture and I feel like my life has already changed.

[​IMG]

17. I just finished reading the Esquire piece and god damn how pointless. It was essentially nothing but another profile of white ass Trump supporting America, for once I would love a profile on people who don't support Trump in these areas that are vehemently pro-Trump. I want to hear those stories instead of this bullshit.

Also that whole part about him slapping back at a girl that slapped him first, you walk the fuck away, period. He's clearly growing up in a cess pit of toxic masculinity. And no you aren't a part of the LGBTQ community so your thoughts mean fuck all and you also need to keep your ass out of issues pertaining to women's rights. His ass acting shocked people clapped back at him for no doubt spouting off some ignorant shit online.

nikkysan and Trinu 3.0 like this.
  18. BTG

BTG

Not this hat wearing horror again.

papatrick, nikkysan, 2014 and 2 others like this.
  19. I'm 90% sure I've broken my ankle

[​IMG]

20. 'Curious Cat is a Q-'

upload_2019-2-12_20-51-43.jpeg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.