Random Thoughts | Page 1424 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. The Madame X thread

[​IMG]

Floppie, matthew., Mr.Arroz and 11 others like this.

2. [​IMG][​IMG]

3. So tonight the police broke into my apartment because I had two fucking friends over for Eurovision and a neighbor three floors over wasn't happy she wasn't invited.

[​IMG]

I told them that she was a miserable old cunt and that I would set up a notice before Saturday so that she couldn't call them again. They left within fourtyfive seconds.

[​IMG]

constantino, evilsin, Rem and 22 others like this.
  4. The mods (the shite ones that aren’t 2014 or Soli) continuing to show off their tone deafness in the thread astounds me

5. mm a seizure salad

6. Eurovision is a disease.

7. I have very little to do on my night shifts so usually I spread them out so I'm not completely out of my mind with boredom but today I did everything before midnight meaning I've got 7 hours of absolutely nothing to do.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  8. You rang?

inevitable and johnny_tsunami like this.
  9. My mood on this binch tonight

johnny_tsunami and ohaimanabu like this.
  10. Imagine if Kylie was doing the gig instead of Madonna and having to explain to her majority Euro-nationalist fanbase on this forum why it’s wrong to take money from Zionists.

[​IMG]

Rem, Mr Blonde, Floppie and 9 others like this.
  11. I’d be giving her ass just as much hell if not more. And yes it’s weird where some of this is people being pissed about Eurovision receiving backlash while ignoring the whole other aspect of fucking Israel and then also making excuses on that end.

johnny_tsunami and nikkysan like this.
  12. i got laid last night and decided to skip work cause my body is sore (lol) and my coworker texts me saying that another one is saying i am "OBVIOUSLY not sick"

okay and?
    [​IMG]

evilsin, Rem, Floppie and 8 others like this.
  13. Can’t people just let me be.

14. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rem, Ashling92, sexercise and 13 others like this.

15. Gwen is not fucking around with her stupid ass neighbors.

Blond, sexercise, Jwentz and 5 others like this.
  16. @SockMonkey do something we can't let @inevitable dox @RJF like this

Rem, ohaimanabu, sexercise and 15 others like this.
  17. I swear some of those fags have worms in their brain. All......that for what's probably going to be a hideous, off-key performance of Like A Prayer while she wears a bedazzled eyepatch?? I have to laugh. Madame X is a hypocrite.

ohaimanabu, SockMonkey and inevitable like this.
  18. The worm on Eurovision night after several days' malnutrition:

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.