Random Thoughts | Page 1831 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Speaking of hard to find gifs - where is that gif that is a compilation of random boppery including: the big breasted woman bopping in the wind and adjusting her top to prevent nipple, Michelle Obama's focused bopping and some woman erotically dancing in a lapdance fashion - among other things. The absolute impossibility of tracking it down lately is killing me!!!!

2. We need a gif repository for historical purposes. Someone write a grant to the National Science Foundation.

ohaimanabu, LP, stuaw and 4 others like this.
  3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. we're trying this again
    [​IMG]

5. Hey y’all I’m drunk

Holly Something likes this.
  6. Remember when jeans under skirts/dresses was a thing?
    [​IMG]
    Just... why?
    [​IMG]

7. HEY! Ashley Tisdalegend invented the modern day red carpet!

8. The height of those perspex heels balancing effortlessly on uneven thigh flesh. GOD I'm good!

9. Can someone recommend me some sad white woman music

11. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

Don’t call me Angela

Andrew.L likes this.
  12. aux

aux

I’m still a bit drunk from last night fff

Aidan likes this.
  13. My coworker convincing me he needed email access and an account first, after he spoke with someone, to login somewhere. Read the damn instructions first.
    I just went over and logged him in to show him and make him do that task. I can't.

14. 2014

2014 Moderator

I listened to Starships and Pound The Alarm on repeat this morning and I think I’m a bit too lit to work

15. Have you any of you ever used a piece of software called Processing? I need some help nn

16. aux

aux

Good luck making that Android logo you speak of

Aidan likes this.
  17. 2014

2014 Moderator

Isn’t that Nick though

18. FFFFFF it’s just it’s head I’m having problem making with this fucking line of code

aux likes this.
  19. Whoooo cares

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.