Random Thoughts | Page 1838 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. I’m going to a Maggie Rogers concert this evening and immediately going from that to a Jax Jones DJ set

[​IMG]

4Roses, Music Is Death, R92 and 8 others like this.
  2. There were no pizza slices left so I bought an entire pizza instead.
    [​IMG]

3. I... didn't know sapiosexual was a thing.

4. It's the first day of my new diet.
    [​IMG]

5. My first week at being back at uni is over and I’m so mentally exhausted. It’s gonna be a long few months

6. Ddd not Bette invoking the hive and getting dragged for it in the comments

7. I’ll never get over this

8. OMG y’all are gonna be shopping GOOD

9. I read this as "a peasant" at first, and legitimately felt no surprise at all.

10. nn if it wasn't for your post I would have kept believing it was a human being.

11. [​IMG]

ohaimanabu and johnny_tsunami like this.
  12. Two pre-teen youths told me I was wearing "gay trousers" and threw a cigarette at my trainers today whilst I innocently leant against the bus stop and listened to 'Nothing in This World'

[​IMG]

I guess the license-owning gays won today.

13. Is- Is this not just any clothing store that literally exists on the planet ddd this is why everyone hates men.

14. Were you though? Makes you think.

[​IMG]

15. I mean, did they get me any dick?

[​IMG]

16. Tomorrow I move back to Spain for another year of language-assistant-ing after spending the summer at home in the US uninspired and bored. Can't wait to return to my fabulous Euro-trash life. Or maybe Europoor life. I'm so excited because I feel like I'll be going from black and white to technicolor.

17. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Me being refused entry to a club because I was acting 'drunk and disorderly' when I thought I was pretty sober

[​IMG]

18. Wait, people actually went to Area 51 today. Fucking hetties
    [​IMG]

19. Why do white people love that Sweet Caroline song?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.