Random Thoughts | Page 2052 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. this reply

2. Clairo is so petty for this

3. I've seen this twice now and honestly the weirdest part of the whole thing (sidestepping the whole...vague hostage situation vibe the wife's acting gives off) is the music. The hell does Tal Bachman have to do with a fucking stationary bike

EDIT: omg

4. I'm just glad that 1 of Peloton's commercials managed to be abysmal enough to trend on Twitter. All of them are weirdly unhinged with bizarre song choices.

5. To be perfectly honest, I kinda wanted one* until I saw this ad and then learned you have to pay some sort of weird subscription fee? Fuck off and let me exercise alone in my home in peace

*Editor's note: I can't even afford one

6. did u guys know that when you want it the most there's no easy way out

R92, Blue6010, JMRGBY and 22 others like this.
  7. don't forget you're here forever, and that's the way it is

8. [​IMG]

9. There's a Peloton commercial that plays Cut To The Feeling so at least Carly's getting a cheque.

10. Well...at least it's a lateral move from Steep Me Maybe

[​IMG]

11. Rumours have it that the upcoming final date of the Dedicated Tour will be available to stream exclusively on Peloton bikes.

12. Also, as it is December, this is your yearly reminder that Michael Bublé's rendition of Santa Baby - sorry, Santa Buddy - is one of the worst things ever recorded

13. I've never listened to a Michael Bublé song in my life. Does he always sing like he's just had a wisdom tooth extraction??

14. Eh, it's definitely a distinct vocal style; he's an old-school "jazz crooner" type and they all sing like that. I actually think he has a lovely voice, but rewriting Santa Baby to be about Just Dudes Being Pals™ has always struck me as super weird

15. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

I don’t understand casting a woman who looks like she does Pilates ten times a week as someone who has to make an effort to work out?!

16. "I didn't realize...how much this would ~*change me*~"

JMRGBY, Verandi and Someboy like this.
  17. Do you have a lighter?
    Am I dancing sexy yet?
    Are you watching me cause I move alone?
    Look a little harder
    Everything I hold is wet
    And I've never tasted glass and patron

18. I am SO mad this doesn't have the BM screen crack at the end.

19. this song is so bad. whew

Lapras, matthew., codecat and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.