Random Thoughts | Page 2078 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. That one can stay purely so we don't have to deal with the Louis Tomlinson thread terrorizing P&J.

nikkysan, Babyface and aux like this.
  2. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

You want poppy seeds on your bagel or nah @Someboy

3. invertedbutterfly

invertedbutterfly Staff Member

I mean, I'm not going to complain about people being kind about me, but I haven't done any active modding in years, other than merging/moving threads and deleting spam. I've left all the difficult bits to wiser heads.

4. You understood the lingo too well, I was deeply suspicious

5. Listen, considering how long this place (even just this incarnation of the forum!) has existed, I wouldn’t sell yourself short re: tidying up.

I’m also just feeling very ~lovey~ today in general nn

6. Didn't he just like a joke about sex trafficking in the main forum? Hmmm!

7. Peter when he feigns concern over the forum devastation caused by ApparelOrangutan:

8. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

I love an everything bagel!

9. I have work to do and the mess kicked off at just the right time for my 30-minute break to become a two-hour break

[​IMG]

10. I'm so over this semester, I'm half-considering calculating if I can pass this class without submitting a final article.

LP and eccentricsimply like this.
  11. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

constantino, Jeffo, matthew. and 18 others like this.
  12. Can you just leave me alone already? I stay away from you so you don’t have to “deal” with me.

Serg., junglefish, 2014 and 3 others like this.
  13. How many does Harry Styles get nowadays?

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  14. RJF

RJF

Okay... have a like.

15. Not this sub-drama within the drama!

I just searched Cat Valentine to find this song. The white gay jumped out

LP, Mirwais Ahmadzaï, aux and 4 others like this.
  16. It’s not really a drama. I just don’t constantly need to be reminded a poster doesn’t like me. I got the message way back in 2016.

17. Thought I was going to bed now but
    [​IMG]

gagapourgaga, superultra, Sam and 4 others like this.
  18. Sam

Sam

omg

stuaw, gagapourgaga, Jeffo and 7 others like this.
  19. That brings up another topic, the gatekeeping from the more veteran users needs to stop. I have seen a few newer members who are perfectly unproblematic being discouraged from participating in threads like these because they feel like stomping grounds for the more cliquey members who have been on the forum for a long time. And having connections and forming friendships with each other for being on a forum for years is awesome, but how are we all going to complain about registrations being closed and not having fresh perspectives from newer members just to then treat them like Blu Cantrell in the first episode of Got2BReal?

I had to stop posting and viewing this thread because it became detrimental to my mental health after a user made a very dismissive, snarky response to a harmless post I made. I pressed and asked why they responded to me like that because before that we had basically never interacted, so I didn’t have a clue why they’d be an asshole to me. Another user explained to why my post might upset and I apologised, and all I got from that user was “well I guess I am an asshole hehe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯“

That user has been on ignore ever since, but that forum culture is toxic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.