Random Thoughts | Page 2148 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Born this way truly was the album of the decade

[​IMG]

gagapourgaga, stuaw, Laurence and 9 others like this.
  2. RJF

RJF

Happy New Queer, years.

3. And yet I don't see your name on the poll where this very question is being asked

[​IMG]

4. I'm trying to drink the last of the mouthwash just so I can get rid of it before I leave the house for two days.

[​IMG]

5. What poll??

Laura Vanderbooben likes this.
  6. The fact that I might spend New Year's Eve in a gay club where I don't know anyone

[​IMG]

7. I’m not going to be surrounded by any couples this Hogmanay
    [​IMG]

8. Should I go to Soho on NYE in London?

9. [​IMG]

10. Me spending tonight at home with my boyfriend and dog.

[​IMG]

11. I'm a cold hearted snake who knows her boundaries and couldn't care less about drunken others but revels in their messes so happy NYE everybody!

[​IMG]

12. Me and my family don't really celebrate New Year's Eve (we'll briefly acknowledge it and then go back to watching TV as though nothing has happened) and I absolutely hate fireworks, so I feel like tonight I'm going to be a personification of this gif:

[​IMG]

13. Any suggestions for NYE in London. I’m already being forced to go to a Nando’s today.

Floppie likes this.
  14. Will DM you with some suggestions sis

Island likes this.
  15. ‘The Lazy Song’ really is the worst song of the century

stuaw, Subwaykid, Mr Blonde and 4 others like this.
  16. There’s so much in this post where to begin

Mr Blonde likes this.
  17. 2019 was the year someone I had(/have) a crush on sent me this song and then acted like it was no big deal.

18. @Philly hunties, I’ll see y’all round the gaybourhood during NYE tonight xx

sexercise and Island like this.
  19. Me sneakily slotting big pop songs into tonight's playlist and side-eyeing those who might hit the skip button like every year

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.