Random Thoughts | Page 2201 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. aux

aux

2. This post is...A LOT.

3. Erm I just discovered this. YATH serve me Jpop Xtina!

4. There isn't a day that goes by when I don't think about the opening to La Toya's book

But what I often forget is the fact she released a soundtrack album to her autobiography that starts with a 50-second spoken word interlude of her husband plotting with the mafia to kill her.

The fact she's referred to as "the kid", even though she was in her late 50s at the time she recorded it kills me. The fact she later breaks up the tracklisting with a spoken word outro from the same mafia boss ("Did you get her?" "I'm sorry boss, she got away"), as a lead in to a song about her being mistaken as transgender on the dancefloor is truly an artistic choice.

The high-camp, high-drama concept album we truly did not deserve.

LP, RainOnFire, Kuhleezi and 27 others like this.

5. tag as appropriate

sesita, Laurence, Monkey Meat and 8 others like this.
  6. Sis, the trains are easy after like a day, don't worry! Download the map to have it regardless of signal, and you'll be sorted.

The all you can drink bars, that's where you're gonna die.

7. who da hell are you

inevitable, Mr Blonde and matthew. like this.
  8. aux

aux

look how she BODIED that, whew

Laura Vanderbooben likes this.
  9. The old people in line at Aldi complaining about lack of cashiers kill me and it happens almost every single time I stop in for groceries. What the hell y'all in a hurry for anyways, to die?

[​IMG]

Mr.Arroz, Laurence, Kuhleezi and 12 others like this.

10. Put all your shit in the elevator
    It's goin' down like a denominator
    Tryin' to keep holdin' on, holdin' on
    Boy, let me go
    You gon' wake my neighbours, get away from my door
    That was your last shot, you ain't coming back
    It's the Martini I mean it, baby, it's a wrap
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  11. Alexa play InseparabuuHHHHHLLLLLLLLLLLLL by Mariah Carey.

Kuhleezi, Lapras, nikkysan and 7 others like this.
  12. Japan is so iconic. The fact they heard "you are never more than 6 metres away from a rat" in London, and decided that instead you should never be more than 6 metres away from a vending machine in Tokyo. Wig.

When you're travelling at warp-speed on the bullet trains be prepared to discover a new level of contempt for the British transport system United Kingdom that you never thought possible. Honestly the level of grief I had coming back to this dumpster fire of a country and its barely functional infrastructure after two weeks in Japan was incapacitating.

13. RJF

RJF

The fact that it's ingrained in society that you need to actually not stand in front of the train door so other passengers can get off, therefore giving you space to get on... I can't. The level of professionalism.

14. aux

aux

The UK could never.

15. I love it here in London

beyoncésweave and aux like this.
  16. The 7 Elevens in Japan though.

nikkysan likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.