Random Thoughts | Page 2206 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Tonight for the appreciation of the Midnight Society,
    I present some underrated Mimi amazingness

Music Is Life, JMRGBY, sesita and 4 others like this.
  3. The GAY thread sure is having an imperial phase this week.
    [​IMG]

4. The GAY thread gonna get it’s self shut down before this
    is through.

andru likes this.
  6. RJF

RJF

The Hive coming for Sainsburys doesn't surprise me. The amount of knowledge I've gained just from having to research things that required a counter drag for a fave.

7. There’s a woman next to me on the Tokyo Metro at 8:15am on a Saturday morning in leopard print posting in a Facebook group called ‘not church’.

8. I'm glad @RJF has got the hang of the trains.

LP, Alenko, BTG and 28 others like this.
  9. I'm doing my taxes and looked at how much I paid in interest for my student loans this year

[​IMG]

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  10. There has never been a long haul flight where I have not been horrified by the GeePee’s... lack of pee.

These creatures who can sit for 12 hours without needing to use bathroom. The dehydration of it all.

LP, Alenko, Slice of Life and 15 others like this.
  11. When is Zeus Network gonna put out the first episode of Joseline's Cabaret on Youtube for free viewing?

Dijah. likes this.
  12. Someone on Grindr who I've never spoken to told me that I need to change my profile pictures because "you look so unhappy and I don't think you are that" jfdjghsdh I hate resting bitch face.

13. The amount of "smile please...", "why so sad?" I use to get.

14. Fuck smiling.

15. I end up looking like a twisted psychopath every time I try to force a smile dddddd.

16. [​IMG]

LP, Overdose, Floppie and 31 others like this.
  17. Last night was my first time being drunk even though I’ve drank for years.

How on earth do people do this every weekend? I can’t even move without feeling like I’m about to throw up. I’m too old for this shit, and I’m only 21.

18. Last night a DJ played Gimme More, Don’t Stop Now, Buttons and Naughty Girl (that one... cleaned the dancefloor out a little bit to be honest) back-to-back at a club and not the usual Dance Monkey shit they feed us with there every time.
    I love being a homosexual born in the 90’s.

LP, Overdose, Laurence and 12 others like this.
  19. It's negging. The goal is to make you feel like you have to justify yourself to the person to gain their approval. They'll say it to 100 people to get the few people who are feeling insecure at that moment in time.

20. Ariana Grande <3

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.