Random Thoughts | Page 2576 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. The bug to it's self as it got flung out the window

2. Why is everyone on twitter accusing Hilary Duff of being a sex trafficker???

stuaw, Andrew.L and ohaimanabu like this.
  3. Woke up with a quotification from @RJF braiding and then burning my snatched wig in the Carly thread

[​IMG]

stuaw, Mr Blonde, Mr.Arroz and 2 others like this.
  4. It's crazy how many people are excusing Hilary Duff but LipstickAlley already posted the tea. Unfortunately that photo IS real and part of a slideshow she uploaded on her IG back in March.

5. Wait what

6. Apparently she posted a picture of her son naked + taped to a bed and quickly deleted it. She hasn't said anything about it and Twitter is going crazy.

7. There were also picture(s) that apparently features pedophilia symbology on them.

8. Umm... I don’t know what to say

Mr Blonde likes this.
  9. RJF

RJF

All the talk of Tinychat in the Doja Cat thread is just reminding me of the mess that occurred on the forum through Tinychat years back. Time is wild.

constantino, Sam, joe_alouder and 7 others like this.
  10. 2020 feels like a mirror universe.

papatrick, Sam, Ashling92 and 3 others like this.
  11. What the actual fuck.

Kuhleezi and FridayNight like this.
  12. Wait. Hilary Duff? Cindy Crawford? What is going on?

Sprockrooster likes this.
  13. I just saw the photo on Twitter and it’s weird as fuck but also, like, I have no idea how it’d be relevant for child trafficking. Also the QAnon loons are all over it so I think this is just some Illuminati globalist child sex trafficking bullshit.

FridayNight likes this.
  14. It’s just another pizzagate, except this time it’s Hilary Duff instead of Hillary Clinton.

Last edited: May 23, 2020
    Sprockrooster and FridayNight like this.
  15. It's def not real and the posts Lipstick Alley thread where this originates from barely make any sense but I never turn away from a messy Twitter moment.

16. I just spent way too much money on LEGO.

LP, constantino, Sam and 3 others like this.
  17. Trying to recreate Rain On Me's video?

18. Nah that would be more understandable but instead I got caught up on the discontinued Monster Fighters series tbqh Dddd.

R92 and Crisp X like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.