Random Thoughts | Page 2591 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Sam

Sam

I hate how much i laughed at this

2. sksksksk

LPT, sesita and mikeinamelody like this.
  3. Ellie Goulding performing On My Mind on X Factor:
    [​IMG]

WAIT HAHA

RMK, RUNAWAY, Alenko and 12 others like this.
  4. cc @jinzo

stuaw and Lost In Japan. like this.
  5. Somehow a hoax message got sent to me using my actual bank's messaging service. These crafty bitches are getting smarter but I caught on when it said that someone tried to transfer $4000... Where are they getting it from cause it ain't from my account.

[​IMG]

constantino, LPT, dvno and 36 others like this.
  6. A waiter at a restaurant once almost stole my card and I lamented to my bestie that he’d have extremely good luck making it to the town over ddd

LPT, RMK, RUNAWAY and 10 others like this.
  7. Is this the end of days like?! I hate this country.

WHY do people insist on playing loss prevention, all in the name of boot licking/racism????

8. What's with these new Fisher-Price sized Twitter embedded widgets?

ohaimanabu likes this.
  9. The boot-licking DMCA takedowns all over the Internet. As if a few hundred f*gs listening to your album the night before is going to cause enough of a financial hardship to allow corporations free-reign to claim authoritarian copyright protection. SMDH.

Sanctuary likes this.
  10. I mean... if it hasn't been released yet, and you haven't paid for it... then you definitely don't have any copyright over the material, no?

smellycat likes this.
  11. I have no issue with Gaga protecting and controlling her art, I was referring to the overarching rights afforded to big media corporations.

12. Well, Gaga's art is part owned by the label - sadly that's just how the contracts work. As part of that agreement, they have a responsibility to her to help protect that. It's not like she has the time to start hunting down leaks.

13. This fucking depression

[​IMG]

Dreampopboy and sesita like this.
  14. [​IMG]

GASLIGHTER. DENIER.

[​IMG]

DOING ANYTHING TO GET YOUR ASS FARTHER.

[​IMG]

GASLIGHTER. BIG TIMER.

[​IMG]

REPEATING ALL OF THE MISTAKES OF YOUR FATHER.

15. Yesterday I had 70+ pages to catch up on the Chromatica thread.

Today they are 170+

[​IMG]

16. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

Dua, Carly and Gags giving me more pop joy than I've had in several years could not have come at a better time. I feel reinvigorated.

Sam, FridayNight and soratami like this.
  17. Ahem

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.