Random Thoughts | Page 2601 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Some of the posts in there are a fun read

2. dddd but also great work

constantino, LPT, fancygreen and 31 others like this.
  3. shoutout to TimTales tops who's faces are so bricked they don't even show them in the video previews. I kinda feel sorry for you

yeah.... yeah

4. WHY is Joanna Newsom's music not on spottedfry I would like to smash my sad gay forest nymph taint into the floor to Good Intentions Paving Company

5. When your infamous Letterman appearance has its own Wikipedia page. Not everyone has that.

constantino, LPT, sesita and 30 others like this.
  6. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Y'all need to stop hitting with this forum-wide capitalization on #BlackLivesMatter and issues of racism like they're simply memes and moments. I see y'all posting shit and having a kiki over Black issues in here, but the majority 97%+ of everyone on this forum are not even POC, much less Black people (and POC and Black are not fucking analogous terms), and y'all posting joke-y, non-serious memes and "LOL SAY BLACK PEOPLE" when posted from white Twitter accounts, and then re-posted here by y'all, who aren't Black in any way is counterproductive and a slap to the face. You can be supportive of our protesting, us being in the streets, but you don't have to reduce our experience to cigarette meme culture and cheap guises. It's moments like this where you should try to internalize intersectionality to the best of your intellectual capability and stop thinking this is a moment to utilize Black pain for clout and ultimately...attention from other people on the Internet. This whole forum shift from "you're taking racism and Iggy Azalea and cultural appropriation as REAL issues, STFU darkie" in 2014 to "OMG FUCK WHITE PEOPLE THEY'RE A DISEASE" from European people in 2020 is telling. Stop riding a wave to be the loudest; you look less stupid NOT co-opting our struggles. Because no one takes you seriously when you make your white voice loud about issues about Black people that you will never have to endure.

7. I’ve recently started playing OpenRTC2 on my Mac and let me tell you, this song? On loop throughout my parks.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    R92 likes this.
  8. drinking a modelo with a lime

9. aux

aux

Today, Dancing On My Own turns 10.

I'M IN THE CORNER
    WATCHING YOU KISS HER
    (OH OH OH)
    I'M RIGHT OVER HERE
    WHY CAN'T YOU SEE ME?

(OH OH OH)
    I'M GIVING IT MY ALL
    BUT I'M NOT THE GIRL YOU'RE TAKING HOME

(OOH OOH OOH)
    I KEEP DANCING ON MY OWN
    (I KEEP DANCING ON MY OWN)

[​IMG]

10. I hate when people brag about how much water they drink. Cool you piss a lot? Stop rubbing it in my face. God.

Alenko, Music Is Life, stuaw and 6 others like this.
  11. Can this website stop being fucking LAME

[​IMG]

lushLuck and Blond like this.
  12. [​IMG]

Sam, K94, OspreyQueen and 13 others like this.
  13. The way this song is kinda ruined by try hard gays now.... the real tragedy

14. I overheard Melanie C's new single on the radio and legitimately thought it was Years & Years until the DJ announced who it was
    [​IMG]

K94, Smooth Criminal, Alenko and 7 others like this.
  15. aux

aux

The real tragedy is that the fucking bastardised piano version by known homophobe Calum Scott was somehow bigger than the original. The fact that when you look on YouTube for 'Dancing On My Own' his version comes up first. The fact that someone made a remix of the homophobic version that's somehow more devoid than his original cover and that shit gets played at clubs and bars. The fact that some people aren't even aware of the original and genuinely think his version is the original.

I hate it here!!!

[​IMG]

constantino, LPT, sesita and 37 others like this.
  16. BTG

BTG

When Estelle’s American Boy comes on shuffle and you’re bopping and then remember you were 18 when this came out.

[​IMG]

17. [​IMG]

Sam, papatrick, Sprockrooster and 4 others like this.
  18. I realized tonight that Detonate and Visions have the same BPM and I had the brilliant idea of doing some sort of mashup until I realized I am seemingly incapable of pairing vocals with instrumentals at the right timing. Now I'm up at 4am I have work in the morning and I am just disappointed in myself, mess.

Crisp X likes this.
  19. Y’all need to watch Dark on Netflix

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.