Random Thoughts | Page 2793 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Not you b.b. I responded to the person.

Verandi likes this.
  2. They were going for that budget compilation aesthetic on purpose, ok?

lushLuck and johnny_tsunami like this.
  3. Oh dd

[​IMG]

4. It was giving me more....my first song that I released on Myspace and produced with Audacity teas.

BeingNormal, Sam, lushLuck and 3 others like this.
  5. Don't do Kate Nash like that

JMRGBY, OspreyQueen, Sam and 2 others like this.
  6. Girls sometimes I doubt if the light is coming to give back everything the darkness stole

7. Well, you wouldn't let anybody speak and instead...

8. RJF

RJF

I’m not

constantino, Subwaykid, LTG and 11 others like this.
  9. Well.
    [​IMG]

lushLuck likes this.
  10. Shut up OPTIMIST

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  11. This gif is just too painful.
    [​IMG]

constantino, Alenko, JMRGBY and 9 others like this.

12. Ava Max will never

Ashling92, RUNAWAY and lushLuck like this.
  13. One of my neighbors is getting absolutely railed right now
    [​IMG]

LPT, Jonathan27, Alenko and 30 others like this.

14. I’m walking around the block right now and it looks apocalyptic. Everything is destroyed around a 50km radius ... Ther port doesn’t even exist anymore. The church near my house is on the ground and has been there for centuries. I don’t know how we’re even going to start fixing this. 2700 tonnes of ammonium nitrate exploded in one blast.

Beirut has been inhabited for more than 5000 years so it sucks to see it like this because of our incompetent government. 100 deaths and counting ...

15. I hope you and yours are safe @spaceship. I still can’t fathom the magnitude of it all. The videos look from a sci-fi film or something.

16. Thank you <3

I'm safe and luckily no one in the building was hurt. The explosion was honestly something else ... We felt the oxygen being sucked out of the air and then a huge release of energy and heat. All the house doors are on the floor but also luckily the glass windows are fine so I was able to sleep in my house last night. The explosion cause a 5.0 magnitude earthquake on the richter scale.

If this doesn't make the whole political system go down, I don't know what will.

17. I’m glad you’re safe @spaceship <333

God those explosions were awful, who would do such a thing?

stuaw, mcuk, RUNAWAY and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.