Random Thoughts | Page 2822 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. I’ve noticed quite a few users who have obviously been warned about this and have proceeded to make one other post in a different thread and then returned to the same way of posting. Is this another case where we should report also? It’s difficult.

Verandi and JMRGBY like this.
  2. Oh WOW.

I've taken a backseat to Random Thoughts for quite sometime and have weathered my own cringe-worthy storms, but I have to echo the sentiments expressed about the potential bias among new mods.

The thinly-veiled motivation to stop the kiis and end the likes that spring forth has been here for years now and has harbored in corners of the forum where a handful of the new mods have spent most of their time.

@strangekin clearly has always posted as a persona, and I've found it quite easy to distinguish between the tomfoolery and the genuine. But sis is one of the legacy posters that has always riled up this bias. I don't think it's without merit to make the correlation.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
  3. It is time for me, I, Roms Gadar Thinsburg, to weight in on this issue. In the case of @strangekin vs the moderhaters, I find the conduct of the moderhaters to be simply not good enough. Indeed, I consider their issuing of a temporary thread ban to be in this case grossly inappropriate and unfair, and I object to it wholeheartedly. I believe the ban should have been permanent, and forum-wide. Thank you.

[​IMG]

4. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

Yeah I’d say report the user themselves. I don’t spend a whole lot of time in general discussion threads personally, so it’d be handy to pointed towards these kinds of users.

5. Been thinkin about this post a lot lately

6. I would like to report this song to the moderators for flagrant use of talent and a gross inability to curb the bopping.

7. Welcome back x

8. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

Rejected, should have linked Levitating instead xx

9. I wish I could be messier to add some salt to my bland and goat-filled life, but I know I am just a disgrace. I am a disgrace to humanity. I am a disgrace to [redacted]s that are actually beautiful and classy. I just don’t have the vernacular that I think I possess. Somebody lied to me several times and told me that I was fly, hot and sexy and beautiful. And I’m nothing like that. I am nothing of the sort.

[​IMG]

sesita, Rem, constantino and 20 others like this.
  10. Good Morning America, I’m excited to tell you on Tuesday Morning March 29th I’ll be performing for the first time ever in a special concert in San Francisco’s Historic Castro District on Good Morning America, and I promise you it’ll be a morning to remember, see you soon.

[​IMG]

LPT, sesita, Alenko and 42 others like this.

11. Rita ri-leasing this like the day before I got stuck alone in my apartment for five months and counting...her mind! Her larynx!

[​IMG]

12. Did she record the second verse in 16 different spliced-together vocal takes?
    Maybe.
    Do I care?
    NO.

RUNAWAY, Lapras, nikkysan and 9 others like this.
  13. Came home to 13 dead or dying wasps in my living room on Monday. Another 14 today. I can't see a nest and have no idea where they're coming from. Can't really afford a pest controller rn. Going airplane emoji burn my flat to the ground.

[​IMG]

14. I LOVE Ann. She has absolutely no time for fuckery. This video is fab.

Overdose likes this.
  15. I gasped

RUNAWAY, joe_alouder, Blond and 8 others like this.
  16. Have you checked to see if the wasps manifested in your house as a result of you stanning Chromatica? I'm afraid the only cure now is an exorcism.

17. Don’t let @stuaw take your Doolittle life!

stuaw likes this.
  18. [​IMG]

sesita, RUNAWAY, FridayNight and 4 others like this.
  19. I played Sine From Above and the wasps responded positively. Thanks.

[​IMG]
    - me unleashing my personal bee wasp army on Chromatica detractors

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.