Random Thoughts | Page 3153 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. rdp

rdp

Me arriving to the BPG 2020 thread just to give a 10.0 average to folklore and 6.0 to all the rest

[​IMG]

Ashling92, Rem, ohaimanabu and 8 others like this.
  2. Movember is coming to a close and ive decided to keep my first ever moustache. Mhm. Sure have. In my 30 years of existence on this mortal plane my furry upper lip has established an equilibrium i quiTe enjoy. Some days i wake up with the zeal of a corporate father of 2 and sometimes its a... dick piglet kind of day. See you on the grid!

[​IMG]

3. Enrique really temporarily said gay rights with his collab choices

+ using Jennifer Love Hewitt in his video. And Escape, Be With You and Do You Know being general stompers??????
    [​IMG]

LPT, lushLuck, Phloo and 16 others like this.
  4. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

iirc some ranting about shitty bosses here.

I get a research grant from my uni but I was also doing a job for a gallery owner/entrepreneur so I could get some extra money. Both my sister and me worked for her and she was always a bit of a....... rude person, though it was mostly doable to deal with her. Last week though she just went off on my sister for allegedly not doing her work and refused to pay her the right amount she should and basically my sister quit, and so did I.

I agreed to have a meeting with said boss because of a freelance research thing she needed (and that would be extra interesting for me, as it has to do with Latin American contemporary art which is what I study) and within ten minutes she was already asking things of me that I did not offer/can not do because it's literally not within the research field, and got extremely rude to me when I said it was not something I could offer, talking about how easily replaceable I was even though she was just five minutes prior talking about what a great job I've been doing. She ended the call angry and I ended feeling like I massively dodged a bullet there.

That extra money is absolutely not worth being treated like shit teebs. I'm lucky enough to be able to still live with my mother and not have to worry about bills until I graduate next year, so.

Lila, Island, sesita and 6 others like this.
  5. I’m in a hoodie wrapped up in a blanket because it’s a freezing 55 degrees outside

[​IMG]

lushLuck, Jamie and soratami like this.
  6. I’m in my Chromatica jockstrap

[​IMG]

7. I can’t believe my employers are still planning a work Christmas party.

Sorry, no, I shan’t be participating in Secret Santa this year.

londonrain, ohaimanabu and Andrew.L like this.
  8. This has ‘I’m in my mum’s car’ energy

9. lushLuck, Jamie, londonrain and 2 others like this.

10. But this won't work now, the way it once did
    And I won't keep it up even though I would love to
    Once I know who I'm not, then I'll know who I am
    But I know I won't keep on playing the victim

[​IMG]

Alanis just GETS it.

11. Why did I read this in the Perfect Illusion chorus melody.

Seventeen Days, Trinu 3.0 and sesita like this.
  12. Rain On Me is amazing though.

lushLuck, aaronhansome, Jamie and 8 others like this.
  13. I feel so... ancient.

constantino, R92, Laurence and 19 others like this.
  14. Secret Spreader will be lit.

lushLuck, londonrain and djmakemewet like this.
  15. Just discovered this account and @Verandi you look so good girl

sesita, R92, Laurence and 20 others like this.
  16. Thank u bb. As God once said,

[​IMG]

sesita, R92, beyoncésweave and 13 others like this.
  17. Apparently it’s going to be outside? Which, OK, a party outside in December in Montana. I wouldn’t wanna go to that anyway.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.