Random Thoughts | Page 3231 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Someone start a fight, I’m bored

2. Someone @ the mod with very suspect views on this pandemic.

3. Wait what

tea, nikkysan, Ashling92 and 5 others like this.

4. Planned to go for a run. Still wrapped up in bed. Things are going well.

Andrew likes this.
  5. Tag it fat.

tea likes this.
  6. [​IMG]

Laurence, Sam, thommyh and 10 others like this.
  7. Island

Island Staff Member

I have so much to look forward to this year.... like traffic court next week ddd.

tea likes this.

8. I knew I got an email telling me "no fireworks" ddd.

9. K94

K94

2001 really had classic after classic, huh?

[​IMG]

10. RJF

RJF

Me with a cigar at the side of a fire pit at 4AM this morning as one of my friends thought that praising Jay-Z's back catalogue had to be followed by insulting Beyoncé's, shortly before falling out of his shitty camping chair.

[​IMG]

11. [​IMG]

happy new year

12. Having not really given a shit about Christmas etc this year, or most years. I kind of feel a genuine sadness its now over after having spent new year with my social bubbling friend and just chilling and drinking our cumulative weight in prosecco.

Andrew likes this.
  13. God the scene in Love, Simon where his mum gives him a speech after Christmas and tells him that he can just exhale never fails to make me an emotional wreck.

14. The person who invented thrift shops when they came up with the idea of thrift shops

15. look girls............

i drank an entire bottle of veuve toungepop last night followed bi 3 xtra dirty titos martinis .......... followed by 4 or 6 huffs of this new homeopathic aromatherapy all natural inhalant my friend told me about - its derived from the organic non-gmo seeds of a coca tree native to colombia. (You can get it at Whole Foods you've just gotta wait till Jason goes on his break and you call him Hawk, not Jason under all circumstances.)

anyways, took a little sleepy na-night pill or 5 and slept till 4 PM, before waking up and immediately doing a 40mg edible.

so what i'm saying is don't trust everything i say nor believe i will stand by it forever

but i gotta say

lowkey

maybe just lowkey

is this the best song ever made?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. I remember thinking I was gonna get dragged for this post but since it's becoming more clear that there's a few undercover Stepunties lurking in the shadows...

The 3 raccoons in a trench coat that make up the remains of Xenomania made a point

[​IMG]

Modeblock, FridayNight, K94 and 10 others like this.
  17. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.