Random Thoughts | Page 3259 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. This BANGER

Overdose, tea, Seventeen Days and 5 others like this.
  2. Customer arguing with me about the price of our vodka that he didn’t realise it went past 10pm and I refused to sell him it

LPT, Laurence, R92 and 36 others like this.
  3. I just discovered Jamie Dornan's nudes from 2007

[​IMG]

R92, Floppie, Overdose and 7 others like this.

4. I love these stupid fucking videos so much. Bebe as the Oompa Loompas flklsjdfhkldl;ahgh'ils

5. hm.... yea tea...... tea was wigged

6. This is such a weird way for someone to want to come out as a libertarian.

7. Wait........ not me just now getting a flashback to being seven-years old and asking my mother what is "in bread", as in "what are the ingredients of bread" because I didn't know, and having her explain to me what inbreeding does genetically to a fetus in graphic detail.

[​IMG]

LPT, Rhombus, Laurence and 46 others like this.

8. Exactly and I told her I said ma’am

R92, Andy French, sexercise and 8 others like this.
  9. Randomly remembered when I was asked to write content for Virgin Trains in relation to Pride Month and how straight people can enjoy the Pride festivities respectfully and knowing that they are guests in the space.
    Cut to me writing the piece for them, then being told they won’t be using the piece because, and this is according to the head of comms and the head of diversity and inclusion at Virgin Trains, that straight people have always supported LGBTQIA people and they shouldn’t be made to feel like they’re not automatically welcome to Pride just because they’re not LGBTQIA....

I’m still astounded at how tone-deaf that company is, but I still got paid for my time and effort - all of which I spent at Pride. So ya know, swings and roundabouts.

10. Bopping (Is What I’m Doing!) [In My House]

11. Wow the new Enigma looks are sick.
    [​IMG]

Cotton Park, lushLuck, Alenko and 6 others like this.
  12. Wow Garfield, ha Puerto Vallarta cruise phase is coming.

13. BTG

BTG

Avril was a wee bit iconique for 2.5 eras and not everybody has that.

14. After many years of loyal service, my headphones have finally packed in and I need a new pair. I prefer over-ear headphones and thinking it may be the time to go wireless. Any recommendations?

Andrew.L likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.