Random Thoughts | Page 3308 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. You’re doing god’s work

ohaimanabu and LPMA like this.
  2. Island

Island Staff Member

@OspreyQueen I found your next PJSC entry.

Lapras, sesita, OspreyQueen and 6 others like this.
  3. I played this for my partner without showing him the video and he asked me if this was "that Charli XCX shit" Hidkfjfjfjdjjf how do I divorce.

lushLuck, tea, dvno and 37 others like this.
  4. Lila

Lila Staff Member

I thought this was my forum brand “:(“

5. my job involves too much talking

6. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Rachel: lol alex where r u
    Me: girl i'm on 71 y'all was takin too long

lushLuck, tea, Sanctuary and 4 others like this.
  7. I’m on WSB I knew I should have gotten into GME. I could have paid for the Spice Girls to reunite in my garden lmao with those gains.

8. [​IMG]

lushLuck, tea, Blond and 20 others like this.
  9. Sis, they’ve said that Blackberry is the next one to invest in and I’m seriously considering it since shares are only ~$18 so there’s not really anything to lose nn

10. Fuck. Yeah maybe I will. I think I missed out on AMC.

These hedge fund billionaires losing money and crying on CNBC is far more effective than Occupy Wall Street ddd.

11. The way I've switched up like a sissy and started rooting them on. The hedge fund managers are shook.

FridayNight, Island, aux and 4 others like this.
  12. I saw this a few times on this forum to much...

So for my new house I’ve bought a silver refrigerator.

13. I think AMC is a bad bet considering how close it was to dying in December and because theatres are probably not going to recover until the end of this year
    Ffff same. The way these stupid young people have caused hedge funds to lose billions is nothing short of incredible

Jwentz, Mr.Arroz, aux and 3 others like this.
  14. The WSB page is kinda heart warming, a lot of people are paying for medical treatments or paying down student loans with their returns

OspreyQueen, R92, Overdose and 6 others like this.
  15. The way someone who always calls in sick wasn't at work today and I proceeded to say "Is he seriously not here again? What's his excuse this time" then my boss turns around and says "his mother-in-law died".

Get me off this planet right now, I'm mortified.

lushLuck and Island like this.
  16. I’m now invested in this GameStop drama. A bunch of Reddit trolls bankrupting some billionaires... slay yes mama

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.