Random Thoughts | Page 3374 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. I'm a great driver and I've never crashed my car.

[​IMG]

LPT, Overdose, Dreampopboy and 28 others like this.
  2. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I'm not a great driver but I haven't crashed yet!!

[​IMG]

Lapras likes this.
  3. Imagine crashing your car and as emergency services arrives to jaws-of-life you out of the mangled flaming wreckage, your stereo is blaring, like, TTYLXOX by Bella Thorne

[​IMG]

LPT, Dreampopboy, Floppie and 32 others like this.
  4. Need to come up with an insurance scam because the 9 to 5 just ain't serving it

[​IMG]

LPT, Floppie, sapnu puas and 24 others like this.
  5. Y'all be casually crashing cars like you are able to pay for new ones like it aint damn nothing?
    No health care but car insurance pays everything? A mystery!

Cars are so expensive here that I just always borrow my parents and never even pay for gas!

Bop.

Me:

Ashling92, ohaimanabu, relby and 2 others like this.
  6. Well if someone else hits you while you are minding your own business listening to Mis-teeq... then yeah their insurance better fucking pay for a new car
    [​IMG]

7. Speaking of which, what are some other early 2000’s UK girl bands I should check out, other than Mis-Teeq, Sugababes, Girls Aloud, and All Saints of course.

ohaimanabu likes this.

8. and if you wanna leave the UK

Most have one or two albums so easy to explore.

Overdose, tea, K94 and 13 others like this.
  9. Can @strangekin even drive?

R92, tea, Subwaykid and 7 others like this.
  10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

ALSO;

xo

Overdose, R92, tea and 6 others like this.
  11. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

If you're gonna listen to Monrose, @FridayNight, skip to their second album! Only the two singles from the debut are salvageable. The rest is amazing, especially the second LP. It's like a German Loose.

tea likes this.
  12. Thank you all!

2014 likes this.
  13. Lila

Lila Staff Member

Just opened a bottle of Graham Norton rosé and put Shirley Bassey on

hello LGBT community

R92, sapnu puas, tea and 10 others like this.
  14. Ummm... “2 of a Kind” begs to differ:

tylerc904 likes this.
  15. On the subject of car crashes, I've never crashed my car but I did almost run my ex best-friend over driving into the shopping centre parking lot we both worked in and I had to message her to insist I did not do it on purpose.

I was pressing skip on Hilary Duff's Most Wanted CD to get to So Yesterday for a quick listen before I entered work ddd.

We're friends again now.

16. Imagine not wanting to run over an ex-best friend, and then becoming friends with them again.
    Couldn't be me

17. We didn't talk for five years, I missed her. It's a kii how me nearly mowing her down in the parking lot was what finally eventuated into me asking to meet up for a coffee ddd.

18. It’s suspicious that P!nk and Nate Reuss are allowed to roam free after releasing Just Give Me a Reason. Our justice system is corrupt.

Overdose, Dreampopboy, R92 and 30 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.