Random Thoughts | Page 3376 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

lushLuck, LPT, Lila and 9 others like this.
  2. It took me six times to get my automatic license, I'm not even attempting to get my manual one.

I also can't park so I will absolutely park 10 minutes away from where I need to be if it means finding a spot I can just drive into.

I'm basically only good at... driving forward ddd.

3. Island

Island Staff Member

Parallel parking is always an experiment.

4. It took me three times just to pass my theory and then I kept fucking up on lessons, going the wrong way on roundabouts, nearly crashing the car and changing instructors because I didn’t like being shouted at - and then when I did finally pass my theory on guesswork we went into a national lockdown, so I’ve given up on driving all together. I think the universe is telling me that I shouldn’t drive. Beep beep
    upload_2021-2-24_1-41-44.jpeg

Overdose, lushLuck, Crisp X and 11 others like this.
  5. I was just violently reminded of Barbara Walters saying "I'm quick to check a bitch if she is out of line" to Mariah Carey on national television and frankly it was the best part of my day

6. Island

Island Staff Member

I hope y'all channeled your inner VB when y'all arrived at the DMV

lushLuck, LPT, Alenko and 3 others like this.
  7. When I was getting my photo for my student card at uni I was absolutely this extra.

I'm screaming at the Perez Hilton scene I've never seen that before ddd.

lushLuck and Island like this.
  8. and everytime we kiss i swear i can fly

9. I made plans to finally start learning to drive in 2019, but then I had a seizure.

[​IMG]

By the time I got the OK to try again, Ms. Rona had truly set in and weren't no way I was sitting in somebody's car with them.

[​IMG]

lushLuck, Vasilios and ohaimanabu like this.
  10. RJF

RJF

11. I have chapped lips (how? they literally are not existent) so I've been Miley - Bangerz lip balm I had from her concert that I now see expired in 2017

[​IMG]

Andrew.L and djmakemewet like this.
  12. aux

aux

drink
    smoke
    dance
    vibe a little bit

fuck
    change
    ride
    die a little bit

[​IMG]

OspreyQueen, ysev, lushLuck and 21 others like this.
  13. Wait... I thought Stan Wars didn't exist anymore

[​IMG]

Guess I'll be revisiting the classics today dd

14. My work sending me a 15GB Zip file to “look at”

My internet between 9am to 9pm
    [​IMG]

ysev, lushLuck, Ashling92 and 3 others like this.
  15. Feel like half the reason I moved to London is so I wouldn't need to finish getting my licence

[​IMG]

16. Facebook keeps on reminding that I can set up a fundraiser for my birthday and I would but knowing my luck no one would donate to it
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.