Random Thoughts | Page 343 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

H o w ‘b o u t y o u get the fuck out

evilsin, Rem, ibelieve and 3 others like this.
  2. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

I’m so glad Mariah entered the ring for the 2018 fight to the death Big Pop Girl royal rumble

3. [​IMG]

5. I'm watching Hannibal again and whew I'm living for its maximum reptilian white people fantasy.

Aidan likes this.
  6. I wish I could wear a t-shirt that says "Please don't ask me about my relationship status because it makes me feel awkward".

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  7. wow RuPaul looks very different these days.

8. Doesn’t quite work when 3 different infants are sitting near you for an 11 hour overnight flight sis.

South African expats and their need to travel everywhere with their kids can cease.

9. I t s F r i d a y

[​IMG]

evilsin, constantino, Rem and 13 others like this.
  10. Working a full week for the first time in a while has kicked my ass

[​IMG]

evilsin, constantino, Rem and 22 others like this.
  11. LTG

LTG

I haven't worked for two weeks and it's been bliss. 24th September is going to be a struggle.

12. 2014

2014 Moderator

my work buddy had the absolute nerve to say I dance like Mary J Bilge I can't

Mega bop though!

[​IMG]

13. LTG

LTG

ok but that’s a compliment

Verandi, evilsin, Overdose and 7 others like this.
  14. I quit Facebook months ago and now I'm badgered constantly by Facebook Google ads, especially here. "See what you're missing..." or "Come back..." or things like that, cloying banners, etc.

I know Facebook could give two shits about me but I kind of like watching Facebook advertising AI act like a sad, pathetic, drunken ex-boyfriend at two in the morning...

Fuck off, Facebook. Kii.

15. My anxiety and depression planning their attack on me this fine Friday morning.

[​IMG]

Verandi, evilsin, sexercise and 37 others like this.
  17. @2014 JACKSON! ICONIC! Happy birthday king! I sometimes think of episodes like this
    and the wonderful, essential creature you've grown up to become, and think we are very, very lucky to have you indeed.

18. Folklore is underrated af

19. Hey

The video tho dddd

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.