Random Thoughts | Page 3526 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Look, if you want Sunday off to do your drag brunch performance of the entire Bionic MTV Movie Performance you're going to have to do what I say thot

[​IMG]

constantino, Mr.Arroz, R92 and 25 others like this.

2. "rectal ventilation"

HorseTears, sesita and ohaimanabu like this.
  3. wait a second

R92, Sanctuary, Mr Blonde and 7 others like this.
  4. They’re big mad.

Subwaykid, LPT, Mr.Arroz and 12 others like this.
  5. They're letting us have It...

when It is shitting into your hands and clapping.

Neon Green likes this.
  6. They played These Words by Natasha Bedingfield on the radio today and called it a "throwback" and mentioned it "being 16 years old and still going off"... I wasn't ready

images.jpeg-727.jpg

Ashling92, Mr.Arroz, lushLuck and 5 others like this.
  7. I don't know, I think breaking a limb is gay culture.

R92, tea, FridayNight and 2 others like this.
  8. this is literally the only thing of hers I've ever heard. I love it. Is it a total anomaly or does she have more stuff in this vein? I'm guessing it wasn't that well received given that the video isn't even available on YouTube.

sesita likes this.
  9. Yeah you gotta listen to the full Ghosts album if you like this, the whole thing is incredibly solid.

Island, Butterfly, lushLuck and 9 others like this.
  10. Both her solo albums are top tier. I’d kill for a third.

Butterfly and lushLuck like this.
  11. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Another day of having a Sad Desk Lunch and I have to ask myself: Do I love falafel, or do I tell myself I love falafel?

[​IMG]

12. Me, a manual gear kind of girl, I tasted automatic gear for the first time today.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 19, 2021
  13. What about us poor saps in the UK? *cries* Zachary Knighton is a gift I want to receive over and over again.

Overdose and Andrew like this.

14. This makes me so happy. The Peter Griffin voice and serious acting in the second verse are everything.

jbnd05 likes this.
  15. I just bought tickets to a local, small venue concert in September and the sheer rush of the buying process gave me a satisfied feeling, wew.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  16. Only bettered by this:

17. I can't decide which bit is better, the "pain" sounds at 2:23 that even the guitarist laughs at or the gagging sound at 3:28

SlowGinFizzzz, Island, JMRGBY and 4 others like this.
  18. rdp

rdp

Best song of all time mayhaps

dodoriazarbon and Jonathan27 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.