Random Thoughts | Page 3584 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. How does one kill a viper?

2. I used the only tool I had in the backyard

[​IMG]

LPT, happiestgirl, R92 and 23 others like this.
  3. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

What’s it like being so rich?

4. You're own

Raichu, Verandi and Sprockrooster like this.
  5. The taxi back from the hospital today had Dua, Becky Hill and Sigrid playing…the old guy driving really said gay rights

LPT, relby and lushLuck like this.
  6. Seeing all these photos and videos of Scotland fans causing chaos on trains down to London and flooding Leicester Square despite being told to stay away has got me like
    [​IMG]

7. Scream. I can actually relate as I also killed snake during my time in Malawi. I did get a lesson to do so (they attack you hanging from the trees). You have to distract them using a branch in your hand. They focus on the branch and then you slash them with a knife from your other hand. They were venomous and being away from a hospital you have no other chance.

I also felt weirdly masc about the fact I pulled it off. In hindsight it does make you think that killing an animal is something that makes you masc.

robots need oil, Mill., Attis and 2 others like this.
  8. Fun!

Syzygyz, Jamie, LPT and 28 others like this.
  9. Ok mine wasn't an Indiana Jones experience like yours dd, I just hit ha with a shovel. They're usually not deadly for a human but those little fuckers have enough venom to kill my dumb dog so yeah bye.

10. Probably being more than a bit judgey but I do tend to suspect someone might a moron if they say something along the lines of "Don't take life so seriously!" after I make a comment about a serious issue. Like, why wouldn't someone take life seriously? It doesn't help that the co-worker who most recently said this to me has never said a single funny thing in the two years I've known her.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
    ohaimanabu likes this.
  11. I’ve got the fanny flutters

R92, johnny_tsunami, Sam and 8 others like this.
  12. Modeblock, Subwaykid, R92 and 13 others like this.
  13. The way I’ll be calling immigration on you both

Modeblock, Subwaykid, R92 and 21 others like this.
  14. Me and @Laura Vanderbooben in our border patrol holding cell

Syzygyz, Subwaykid, R92 and 20 others like this.
  15. Queef????

16. Hey kids, spelling is

17. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Juneteenth tomorrow

18. [​IMG]

19. Gosh, time flies...

20. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Perrie from Little Mix shoulda moved!

tylerc904, R92, Sanctuary and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.