Random Thoughts | Page 3690 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Me, an American, when the clock strikes elevensies

[​IMG]

2. I love my afternoon Snapple

[​IMG]

4. The fat shaming post… I am not surprised especially considering who has written that. The fucking nerve.

Lapras, Blond, Cutlery and 11 others like this.
  5. The lack of dessert discourse…

6. That’s projection. Didn’t fat shame at all. Nothing wrong with being fat.

Used that gif because of the person throwing food. My post was pointing out that 7-8 different meals is a lot of food discourse.

But Popjustice gonna Popjustice.

7. Who can wait until 11 for their snack? I need one at 10 and one at 12.

8. Stream if you eat food

9. No, because we steep the tea in a TEAPOT, you slattern!

londonrain likes this.
  10. But I’m assuming you find this gif hilarious right? Not rude or Inappropriate at all? Since you ‘liked’ it

The gif of Demi Lovato, an actual human rather than the cartoon I posted, who was constantly mocked for and suffered an eating disorder that contributed to them becoming dependent on drugs? A gif specifically created to mock and ridicule them?

Seems to me you’re the real jackass with this, posting a gif created to mock the weight gain of a person that suffered from mental illness and drug dependency.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
    Damon likes this.
  11. Being a fat cunt myself, I have no problems with anyone else being called a fat cunt, if that's the discourse here.
    But have your moment Hen.

12. https://www.them.us/story/viral-sta...-reveals-she-is-transitioning-cara-cunningham
    I'm happy for her. Even though she did sell an NFT.

13. Maybe British people would eat just as many meals if their food wasn't literally inedible slop.

[​IMG]

15. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Since we're interpreting context to posts and images, there's you posting an anti-American tirade followed by a GIF specifically demonstrating a larger Black person, so what's to stop someone from saying not only are you being anti-American, which is a common theme considering your post history, but also racist? See how you too, are not excluded from convenient storytelling?

Americans look and appear as many colors, faces, and sizes, just like the UK (and several other nations), which has experienced just as much immigration and multiculturalism, so your drive to stereotype us for your ignorance is just that - some weird, personal need to display your inexplicable bias. I'm not sure why you even decided that it was a time to literally create lies about American daily food habits but the way it appears is that you willingly wanted to vilify Americans and that was your pathway to doing so. It's pointed and now you're willingly choosing the role of victim. It doesn't work that way.

Also, by the way, the medical concept of "o**sity" (and its demeaning usage overall) exists in more countries than the States, and as your posts show, fatphobia too. Please enjoy a nice, indefinite break from the forum.

Toodles!

16. Well i as a fat person, have a problem with it and feel that was pretty patronizing and disgusting jab he made. I do not give a fuck about what he thinks but the bullshit he spews still got on my nerves cause it is a regurgitation of the rhetoric and cruel jokes i get to hear and live through on my regular life.

Kudos if u don’t have a problem with it, but other people can and rightfully will have.

17. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

OspreyQueen, Drew, dvno and 12 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.