Random Thoughts | Page 3706 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Hey Arnold is one of the best, underrated cartoons of all time. Revisiting it and realizing most of the characters come from very sad backgrounds…

2. Got railed by a bitch with a blue mohican yesterday. I showed my housemate a picture and he really goes sonic the hedgehog..

[​IMG]

3. "you do not miss them. you miss who you wished they were"
    [​IMG]

4. The lack of celebritycloseups Mariah avatar, the name change... @Square in her chaotic era

5. Uno

Uno

I was so turnt last night I knocked my fuckin air conditioner out the window. Truly a mess.

YourLeadSinger, R92, lushLuck and 3 others like this.
  6. [​IMG]
    Is that an unlawful use of my material resulting in fines I see?

7. 1/4 of the posts in the ABBA thread are some version of "I hope they KILL ADELE!" or something?

[​IMG]

8. Reading that thread is an emotional rollercoaster because like...I'm happy ABBA are back and the music is good! But there's also such a strange dark-sided "get off my lawn" energy to so many of the posts too that it makes me tremendously uncomfortable

9. It's also so stupid because there's no way in hell Adele will release an album the same day (if she even manages to drop it this year nn).
    Try mentioning Kacey Musgraves and Little Mix!

10. The Adele stuff is just...really weird. Venting feelings towards her because of a made-up scenario.

The only "get off my lawn" energy I have in that thread is for Ed Sheerat, which I keep in every thread, to be fair.

Please buy and stream I Still Have Faith In You and Don't Shut Me Down so the avatars can be charged this month xx

11. Ooh, you know, I hadn't considered that people might just be taking the opportunity to hate her because ... they hate her. Presumably because she's popular with the locals and therefore terrible? (Never mind that ABBA is also popular with the locals, and was even more so in the 70s, or that a lot of Adele's songwriting has the same bittersweetness that people love in B&B's.)

I'm reminded of the time I aimlessly picked up a rock magazine of my dad's (God knows why) and there was an editorial by some old rocker (I want to say Rick Wakeman but I don't think it was) that said something like "I imagine the people reading this magazine are people like me who hate Susan Boyle" and I may have actually thrown it down in disgust.

12. Attempting to combat my regular Sunday Malaise with some cheesy Eurodance.

[​IMG]

Seventeen Days, R92, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  13. RJF

RJF

Having no horse in the upcoming Q4 race is actually quite freeing. So I assume Beyoncé will be coming to spoil that at any moment.

[​IMG]

14. @RJF should we run the Poll again just to gag the girls

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.