Random Thoughts | Page 3708 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

*Wendy Williams voice* He's got a point!

LPT, RainOnFire, constantino and 30 others like this.
  2. Me 2 months after everyone else already had their moment: Bunny is a Bunny is a, a rider
    Can't seem to find *whistle*

[​IMG]

3. me bopping to an album the artist absolutely hates and throws under the bus at any opportunity

[​IMG]

4. This is sending me.

5. Wait he's kind of a dad? Living for the photo of him picking his nose during C&C Music Factory.

6. So all of Miley’s albums?

7. My dishwasher will arrive and be installed tomorrow. I can't wait.

[​IMG]

jordxn, Island, Mr Blonde and 6 others like this.
  9. she's listening to bowery electric

(i'm she)

Andy French and Andrew.L like this.
  10. Just tried to sit through an episode of Friends again for the first time in years after multiple people continue to tell me how good and funny it is

It's still shit.

LPMA, Verandi and YourLeadSinger like this.
  11. I’m developing a bad habit of crying on camera when I’m in my manager meetings via Teams. Christ, I’m a mess.

12. I went to find The Betrayal of Beyoncésweave in the BPG 2016 thread and I did not know that the results descended further and erupted into a 10 page saga of some Cheryl stan comparing Beyoncé to Rosa Parks. Wig.

13. There's drama at werque that doesn't involve me but I'm getting through the day by going into the corresponding Slack channel and reading the fake enthusiasm from all the actual participants

14. Pasta made carbs faggy it’s true it’s true

boombazookajoe and Vasilios like this.
  15. I know one of you f*gs can tell me which coffee creamer/syrup/sauce is the best dupe for a Starbucks PSL.

[​IMG]

16. The t-shirt I'm wearing is a little too small and exposes mah belly. But I look less like a hot camp counselor in an '80s slasher and more like Winnie the Pooh.
    [​IMG]

eatyourself, Blond, Laurence and 3 others like this.
  17. Turn it inside out so I can see-uh

the part of you that's drifting over me-uh

And when I wake yeaoux're-eh, you're never thaere

and when I sleep yeaoux're, you're everywhëre-uh

YEW'RE OVARYWHËHRE.

18. [GUITARS]

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.