Random Thoughts | Page 3716 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. I just got my takeaway order, and promptly closed the door in the delivery man's face before realising I hadn't paid.
    [​IMG]
    To clarify, I did re-open the door and pay nn

Last edited: Sep 13, 2021
  2. Shania after singlehandedly ending the crack epidemic of the 90s. [citation needed]

[​IMG]

Sanctuary, dvno, Neon Green and 20 others like this.
  3. Have you considered buying some goats?

4. The points this continues to make almost a decade later...

5. Me when people focus on me

[​IMG]

6. RJF

RJF

Freddy Krueger whomst

FridayNight, Mr.Arroz, R92 and 10 others like this.

7. ...........please just............just give us a break

8. So do we know which one of the pop girls is showing up at the Met Gala?

9. Anyone got a place in their Youtube Premium family plan for me?

i wanna watch youtube on my smart tv without ads... megamixes are my new obsession

10. [​IMG]

11. THE MESS THAT IS ABOUT TO ENSUE YASSSSSASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

[​IMG]

Soul Control, dvno, LPT and 23 others like this.
  12. I don’t get the “loose” line.

13. from a block away the chanting from the people in the "no more lockdowns" protest march sounded like they were yelling "HEA-THER LOCK-LEER"

14. Nicki to Covid
    [​IMG]

15. I could give a shit less about the Met Gala at this point, but Keke Palmer is cracking me the fuck up on this stream. Ilana is so uncomfortable nn.

16. Is there anything sadder than when people on Twitter respond to a meme with a "stealing this!!!" meme of their own? just next level boomer behavior

17. When a straggot responds with "what did you search to get this?" like gays don't just have an arsenal of gifs, photos & videos ready to go for every occasion on their camera roll.

18. This honestly blew my mind, I thought most of them were a lot older, especially Tupac and Biggie.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.