Random Thoughts | Page 3718 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Entering the last year of my 20’s

[​IMG]

2. The stool that refuses to go away when you flush

[​IMG]

3. I don't think there's anything wrong with your username and I never got that vibe from it at all, but it's a bit of a scream to have people signing up for a pop music forum and picking stuff like "hairycub1969" as their username nn

4. Sticking to a poorly thought out username is a sign of strength and serenity in these trying times xo

5. It's just a bit... teeny boppy? When I first signed up to the forum I had a Selena Gomez avatar and I'm all in all a different person now ddd. But all the suggestions I'm thinking about changing it to are even worse so I'm just gonna keep it.

Yeah I recently saw a username that was something like "TwinkBoi88" on a forum, maybe Breathe Heavy? At least it's not as bad as that nn.

Trouble in Paradise and soratami like this.
  6. Not this thread digging up my repressed memories of my first usernames on the internet.

7. Let's ask her, @Hairycub1969 why did you pick your name?

I chose Terminus because it was an old hated 80's Dr Who serial, and then unsuccessfully rebranded to something closer to my name.
    My unsuccessful brands
    [​IMG]

8. @Andrew.L
    Sure - I chose hairycub1969:
    - I am very hairy
    - As anyone who knows me - knows that I like older men and all my older male friends love calling me "Hairy Cub" - it's an affectionate nickname
    - 1969 is the year I was born - on 6th Sep - therefore my birthdate is 6 9 69 - and I don't mind anyone knowing that I turned 52 last Monday!
    - My parents were having fun in the 60's as my sibings birthdates are:
    4 9 63
    4 5 66
    2 4 68
    and then I came along
    6 9 69

My apologies if any of the above offends anyone - but no harm is meant by me - only a sense of fun!
    Peace and Bearhugs to you all!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
  9. 9 of the Top 10 threads in TV & Film being Drag Race threads..

The Fracker's bank account must be bursting.

10. ddd that's because someone pinned them all. The drag cigs won.

munro likes this.
  11. Looking at the Met Gala images and realising money truly can't buy taste or class.

12. Nice.

13. This is such a wholesome post and not what I expected to be behind the username ddd.

Need to get my damn mind out of the gutter nn.

14. Seriously though Countess Luann for Met Gala 2022.

15. Trying to figure out the Met Gala theme by looking at these outfits.......

Kylie minogue solving a math problem.gif

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  16. Ed Sheeran xx

17. Sam

Sam

not this

Dijah., Modeblock, Aidan and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.