Random Thoughts | Page 3720 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

2. Is this the Dear Evan Hansen movie

3. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Remember how many members stanned Mollie King solely because she was the blonde member of The Saturdays and liked Britney Spears? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

4. Rolling Stone making their best song/album of all time lists

5. I mean it is Rolling Stone.

6. Major publications after putting Dancing on My Own in their top 10 best songs of all time lists

7. Dancing On My Own is objectively an 11/10 but it has the same issue as Toxic where it gets way overused in media and critics spent years acting like their artistry begins & ends with that song. I think I’ve listened to it enough at this point. How do I bribe them into adding Honey onto these lists?

8. 3, 4, down to the floor
    Lose control
    Little more

[​IMG]

9. rdp

rdp

Was going through my 10 year old tumblr blog (yes...) today and I feel like I've entered another reality

[​IMG]

10. I just had a first hand encounter with a Popjustice fave pop gherl working behind the counter of a shop… which is literally fine OBVIOUSLY it’s hard out here…. But still…. I couldn’t help but kii internally ffffff

[​IMG]

11. RJF

RJF

Yeah slayyyter IDed me the last time I bought cigarettes which I thought was quite flattering tbh.

12. Huh, Ralph must’ve been covering for her

Subwaykid, Lila, joe_alouder and 15 others like this.
  13. Does David’s Tea have any specials today?

14. Thinking of ways to increase my appetite so I can bulk up faster

[​IMG]

15. She really is a survivor.

16. Rina Sawayama does keep those shelves STOCKED

17. Me at the Rina Sawayama store

constantino, LPT, Verandi and 16 others like this.
  18. When David’s went bankrupt a few years back and they closed a bunch of stores this girl I know who was a total c word slur lost her job and I was happy :)

Verandi, Subwaykid, Lila and 10 others like this.
  19. The c word is Carly

20. I’d be pressed too if I had aging white gays claiming Cut to the Feeling was my best song

constantino, LPT, Dijah. and 32 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.