Random Thoughts | Page 3806 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. aux

aux

[​IMG]

Lila, Mr Blonde, Bolton and 43 others like this.
  2. The BPG rate finally gonna make me listen to SOUR after multiple starts and stops

3. Isnt it like 30 minutes nn?!

4. [​IMG]

Lila, Modeblock, papatrick and 21 others like this.
  5. The way I was thinking the exact same thing. I may zero Driver's License but I kinda bopped to Deja Vu/Good for You the two times I heard each.

6. Watched the reputation tour

it was fun… I liked the beat…

Lila, Modeblock, enjoy and 9 others like this.
  7. The way some of you girls choose violence and the rate hasn’t even started. A mess!

8. this

cured my hangover

9. I mean my basic ass enjoys Drivers License, it’s more I felt compelled to listen to SOUR in a “everyone around me is doing it so should I” which isn’t a great mindset to listen to a new artist. When I would try, I often just felt…old

10. SOUS is a decent debut album. Not all of it worked for me but there are some undeniably great songs on there.

I prefer "brutal" to "good 4 u" if I'm honest though.

11. RJF

RJF

I think Miss @aux is going to stunt on us and have Vault tracks from Taylor’s albums this year… don’t make me listen to Fearless sis.

12. I got my forklift license last week just like we always talked about

[​IMG]

Lila, Mr Blonde, sammidrew and 29 others like this.
  13. [​IMG]

14. The haters and losers already starting their campaign to defraud the new main pop girl? I may not be able to trust any of you, but you know who I can trust?

15. Driver's License is a 7, with the middle-8 of an 11, so... Be kind you wicked witches.
    [​IMG]

bakerboy92 and sesita like this.
  16. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Release the gheighs from the chains of Twitter Spaces

17. Was buying glasses and the optometrist finally figured out that I'd just been photoshopping my prescription's expiry date for the last 6 years so I can have multiple pairs of useable glasses.

[​IMG]

Lila, Mr Blonde, LPT and 60 others like this.
  18. aux

aux

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.