Random Thoughts | Page 3808 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. loading up my VPN on a plane cos Qatar Airways's wifi has blocked this site and I need an outlet from this metal tube while waiting for my gin tonic

[​IMG]

lushLuck, VivaForever, Andrew and 2 others like this.
  2. it's so funny that every 6 months Obama goes to his intern and is like "sweetie wake up, it's time to make me another focused grouped year end list :)"

3. Watching Best in Show and I don't know a better movie

[​IMG]

4. WHATSINNANEWCHICKENWRAPS?

CRISPY CHICKEN! FRESH LETTUCE! THREE CHEESES! RANCH DRESSING!
    WRAPPED UP IN AAAAAAAA

inevitable likes this.
  5. And I thought tortillas only tasted of one thing…flour…bread

Square, inevitable and ohaimanabu like this.
  6. So hung over from staff holiday party…teachers are all alcoholics

Verandi, Andrew and Sail On like this.
  7. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Embarrassment

8. My soul left my body

9. Met my boyfriend’s 14 year old niece tonight and she mentioned she’s in band at school and so I said “oh I was in band too when I was your age” and she goes “…when? In the nineteen hundreds?”

Cindy, I’m a skeleton I’m bones.

Sail On, LPT, VertigoStick and 53 others like this.
  10. [​IMG]

11. Inland Empire

Inland Empire Staff Member

Me at the age of like 7 finding out I was born in a year that didn't start with a 2

[​IMG]

12. Me, stepping outttttttttttttttt, of the pageeeeeeeeeeeeeee into the sensual world

[​IMG]

13. I missed out on a job I'd successfully interviewed for this week because my current team refused to support the secondment AND the funding for the new role fell apart and I still have better luck than Charli XCX.

VivaForever, Vasilios and Andrew like this.
  14. @Square wading into a thread, making one incendiary statement, then leaving

[​IMG]

15. Him punching the little hackers when they're at their lowest over SNL... Kinda evil.

[​IMG]

16. Good morning. I hope everyone has had their High Bias Radio Mix of Breathe by Michelle Branch today.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.