Random Thoughts | Page 3834 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. got spiked (again), lost my phone and keys, all my housemates were away so slept rough, had my work force me make a police report FROM MY OFFICE, spent another 12 hours locked out before begging my parents to drive between cities to rescue me (on a random student's phone) cause I was just in a hoodie and sprained my ankle through trekking to friend's housing hoping they were in (they weren't.)

Anyways, I survived the past 72 hours and the forum is working again and I'm having wine and binging 30 Rock so...that's nice. Lemme go catch up on The Apprentice thread

tea, R92, Syzygyz and 14 others like this.
  2. A virtual hug should be arriving any minute now. *heartemoji*

3. Let me steal this positive vibes after shite mood for the rest of 2022.

Thank god you're safe.

joe_alouder likes this.
  4. My parents were hit pretty hard with COVID and last week I DoorDashed them a bunch of gatorade and other things from Walgreens.

Tonight I ordered myself dinner and got the text notification of the delivery being dropped off and see a picture of my food sitting on the freezing cold porch at my parent's house.

5. I have a confession, I am obsessed with Encanto and can’t stop playing “We Don’t Talk About Bruno” in between depressing Neko Case and Beach House songs for that sweet hit of serotonin

6. Strangekin getting banned for “winding people up” dkdjdj what else are we on this forrem to do

FridayNight, ohaimanabu, R92 and 20 others like this.
  7. Winding WHO up? This forum is literally like 40 queers and 100 NPCs

8. Banning main characters for the whims of the gals who barely even give side quests just doesn’t sit right with me

9. Sam

Sam

alright but where

Future Lover and VivaForever like this.
  10. Venmo me to get #JusticeForStrangekin hurry act now before the forrem starts lagging again.

[​IMG]

11. #Strangekindidnothingwrong

12. Did @strangekin really get banned? Temporarily or permanently? I don't remember there even being any sort of forum drama recently, seems a bit random.

FridayNight, Blond, Jwentz and 3 others like this.
  13. For the Comeback Corner girls you can just write me a check - make it out to Strangekin directly, his government name is “Cash”

ohaimanabu, R92, Jwentz and 3 others like this.

14. [​IMG]

tea likes this.
  15. Island

Island Staff Member

So glad you’re safe! Sending warmth and hugs!

16. Yes, for a month

17. RJF

RJF

18. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

To be transparent about it, he was banned for a month for making a joke about Sophie's death.

He's also gotten away with other posts that broke forum rules with nothing but a slap to the wrist several times, but I think we should all agree that he crossed a line.

FridayNight, ohaimanabu, tea and 21 others like this.
  19. RJF

RJF

Are you… okay?

20. This is such a disingenuous interpretation of that joke but I'm not surprised.

FridayNight, Jwentz and aaronhansome like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.