Random Thoughts | Page 3976 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. I think about how Victoria Beckham recorded the best solo spice album but then just binned the entire thing because she allegedly hated it on a weekly basis

I don't know if critics would have ever given her a proper chance, but she had some really good stuff. I'm not a fan of most of the Come Together material, but the stuff from the Telstar sessions is brilliant.

2. I'm in the town of cancun: And in this town?? The town of cancun? It's a cancun town.

Jonathan27, Modeblock, R92 and 7 others like this.
  3. Sam

Sam

thinking about her ❤️

4C9D42F6-3FAD-442B-8E4A-EB00C27D144A.jpeg

4. I was the only person old enough to know Christina Milian’s AM 2 PM today when they played it at spin class today.

5. The worms, which can grow up to 8in in length and have a milky white band around their dark body, are distinctive for their theatrical behavior, including wild movements and even detaching body parts. They’re also hermaphrodites and can reproduce without mating, and produce cocoons at the soil surface.

[​IMG]

“These earthworms are extremely active, aggressive, and have voracious appetites,” California Department of Food and Agriculture (CDFA) warned in a report. “True to their name, they jump and thrash immediately when handled, behaving more like a threatened snake than a worm, sometimes even breaking and shedding their tail when caught.”

[​IMG]

Raichu, K94, Sam and 7 others like this.
  6. Gays approaching 30 with 'looking for my Nick Nelson' on their Tinder bios...

like maybe don't advertise you're looking for high schoolers ddddd

Blue6010, FridayNight, R92 and 4 others like this.
  7. Meanwhile, I was the only person young and gay enough to know Don’t Start Now (Live In LA Remix) in my spin class today.

When those violins hit at the end of the second verse:
    [​IMG]

K94, FridayNight, Liberty and 12 others like this.
  8. Worms that do a death drop sound very Florida so I'm just thankful these are California Drag Worms.

They can stay there.

[​IMG]

9. I don’t think that’s what they mean…

10. I mean that's the worst assumption obviously but...its hardly the best sign of emotional maturity to be pining after some mercurial sense of lost high school love at that age. (god I'm cynical)

11. Shouldn't have gone on Deliveroo while in the midst of a majorly low blood sugar time. I ordered a box of Thornton's classic chocolates, a bag of triple chocolate cookies and a giant bag of salt and vinegar crisps.

[​IMG]

Runawaywithme, ohaimanabu and Andrew like this.
  12. I thought about this for about thirty seconds after watching and QUICKLY snapped out of it.

Island and ohaimanabu like this.
  13. 8 weeks off alcohol today and I find it's always Saturday nights that I struggle with the most.

The benefits are so worth it though.

[​IMG]

K94, Sam, Runawaywithme and 5 others like this.
  14. I think they say that trauma does that.

15. Fighting evil by moonlight,
    Winning love by daylight,
    Never running from a real fight,
    She is the one named Sailor Moon.

Sailor
    Sailor
    Sailor
    Sailor

sesita, K94, FridayNight and 22 others like this.
  16. Sam

Sam

the bookmarkery of it all, I-

17. Add this to the popjustice greatest hits.

sesita, Dynamo, Sam and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.