Random Thoughts | Page 3978 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Last nights dream had everyone hating on me and doing things to hurt me, what fun.

2. Me, a very meek, soft, introverted sissy gay that won't go out, bopping along to the aggressiveness of Haai:

[​IMG]

achilles and Future Lover like this.
  3. My work nemesis is ensuring that my last 4 weeks are as miserable as possible

And I'm falling for the bait!

sesita, lushLuck, LPT and 16 others like this.
  4. I had to clean up some things in a web interface and couldn't be bothered to do the same action about a thousand times for different instances.

So I automated it with a mouse recorder and went for a lil break outside, the sun started shining.

[​IMG]

5. When Amazon Web Services collapses again, we know who to blame

6. The bill to my employer:
    [​IMG]

My account manager hitting their targets this month:
    [​IMG]

lushLuck, Jamie and Andrew like this.
  7. It's only Tuesday?¿??¿????

8. Leaving my sinking ship of a job call me Bruce Islay

9. Do people actually only use toilet paper

10. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

The amount of gay men that purchase bidets (that they tweet about with overwhelmingly gusto) but allow to collect dust while leaving skidmarks in the toilet bowel?

More likely than you think

11. The moment every public restroom has bidets will be a good day.

lushLuck, Mr Blonde and An Insider like this.
  12. I'm a contestant on Series 2 of Drawers Off: The Big Naked Painting Challenge. Starts May 30th on Channel 4 in the UK, I appear from June 6th. Tune in that week (it's every weeknight, one group per week, like Come Dine With Me or Four In A Bed or whatever) to see if I'm a mega flop. Big up Scotland xox

Robert, ItBeats, sesita and 50 others like this.
  13. I can't wait for this to come back, and to see you compete. The stuff you post on insta is amazing.

Andrew and dodoriazarbon like this.
  14. Dddd I actually know someone like this, who has one at home and has never used it because “he doesn’t know how.” Like……

lushLuck, Mr.Arroz and Andrew like this.
  15. Sam

Sam

just remembered that time my ex broke up with me and I made a Gumtree advert for kittens free to a good home with his number on

[​IMG]

16. [​IMG]

ItBeats, LPT, johnny_tsunami and 3 others like this.
  17. I was subjected to hear the Ed Sheeran and C*milla song and couldnt turn it off.

[​IMG]

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  18. Your behavior… cmon… it’s unacceptable

19. She spilled

lushLuck and Blond like this.
  20. It’s the talentry for me

dodoriazarbon likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.