Random Thoughts | Page 3999 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. That Johnny Depp case was vexing for so many reasons. The jury obviously made the right call based on the evidence, but I feel like people were on Johnny Depp's side before the trial even started for problematic reasons.

YourLeadSinger and dirtypony like this.

2. [​IMG]
    She snapped on this.

3. A couple of always-having-Madonna's-name-in-their mouths Kylie fans trying to drag Madonna in the Disco thread at the moment are seriously out of their depth.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2022
    diegolcl likes this.
  4. Hnnng I don't know if this is too much but I feel like this falls under "for the general welfare of the public" so please thirst with me.

Lost In Japan., Blond, RMK and 7 others like this.
  5. Who? Who are you talking about? Literally everyone is saying that both are huge icons that shouldn't be compared and you are the one who was constantly calling Kylie's songwriting awful... which, in a Kylie thread, is probably expected to stir things up. Kylie is in between albums and has just said that she wants to push herself creatively, so this is a bit too much.

JMRGBY likes this.
  6. I'm talking specifically about two posters (I clarified that in the post) and you know exactly who they are. One of which called Madonna's current music awful and the other who said Madonna should "adopt" Kylie's pop sensibilities before I even said a word. These two posters stay bringing Madonna into Kylie threads and I clapped back. And yes, those two are certainly out of their depth.

Also, I didn't say Kylie's songwriting was awful. I said Disco's lyrics are. If I thought her songwriting was awful, I would be arguing that she can do better.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2022
  7. say what now.

8. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Just follow his doppelgänger and find peace dd.

9. Please do not being Kylie/Madonna discourse into Random Thoughts, we’re all hanging by a thread

10. WAIT.

Mr.Arroz and lushLuck like this.
  11. Right wot's all this then?

12. I mentioned 30 Rock to one of my younger coworkers today and he had no idea what I was talking about. Then after he looked it up he said “oh so it’s like an old TV show”...just go ahead and end my shit now tbh.

LPT, joe_alouder, Blond and 25 others like this.

13. why you looking for the one one one
    [​IMG]

when your search is done done done
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2022
    Andrew and lushLuck like this.
  14. The circuitry in my smart fridge got fried and this is the sound it made:

15. So happy for her!

16. aggressively dancing at my desk in an empty office.

Andrew, Trinu 3.0, Dynamo and 2 others like this.
  17. Made it to page 4000 before the forum expired!

Has anyone noticed I'm not a mod anymore?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.