Random Thoughts

031.gif

Y'all have bird intruders while an abandoned set of three little hedgehogs visited my backyard and demanded water and food yesterday. One of them briefly appeared again today, but I hope they all return tomorrow (I can also snap a picture then).
When you say they demanded... how demanding are we talking?
Also jealous.

Looking into getting a graduate degree because managing a spa is a little bit mind-numbing, but holy fuck. I'm getting paid more doing this than I would in so many other fields requiring a Master's. You're telling me I need 3-5 years experience in a field to make $19/hr?!

Looking into getting a graduate degree because managing a spa is a little bit mind-numbing, but holy fuck. I'm getting paid more doing this than I would in so many other fields requiring a Master's. You're telling me I need 3-5 years experience in a field to make $19/hr?!
Plus you'll most likely go into debt. To be honest, I wouldn't get a Master's in the U.S. unless it's for something you absolutely love no matter what or something very lucrative. My boyfriend and sister in law have done very well with BAs, and I was making the same if not more than MPH colleagues at one of my old jobs even though I only had a BA.