Random Thoughts | Page 4030 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

2. I'd have to be severely drunk to consider Fantano. Too may annoying hangups i have with him as a person to overlook for chonky muscle.

why am i even saying this

3. Two Brewers is meant to be a good fun night out

4. There is Feel It but that's on Friday

dodoriazarbon likes this.
  5. Yeah I know Brewers but seems a tad far out if we’ve been at ABBA.

6. QX is the best site for listings and has day by day breakdowns. For ~Not Like Other Gays~ things look what's on at The Glory, Dalston Superstore, Royal Vauxhall Tavern, and there's sometimes queer rave nights at Colour Factory in Hackney Wick. G-A-Y at Heaven is still reliably dumb gay fun.

dodoriazarbon likes this.
  7. I sometimes wonder if gay nightlife would implode if you actually had a venue called ~Not Like the Other Gayz~ in someplace like Hoxton or Shoreditch.

8. I don't think Roisin Murphy fans go out at night now.

Verandi and ohaimanabu like this.
  9. Male songs? On my pop just ish?

Verandi, lushLuck and Maki like this.
  10. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Lemme take notes since I'll be in London twice this November with a lil Glaswegian pitstop.

Lapras, Aidan, Sam and 2 others like this.

Maki, Verandi, mcuk and 2 others like this.
  12. We’re really gonna have to push our elder white gay men to dump Bette to support our trans family if they actually do care about the whole community cause let’s be honest who else gives a shit about her

13. [​IMG]

finito likes this.
  14. I’m on day 10 of no coffee. When will these migraines end?!?

15. My GP has confirmed that I have prostatitis (inflammation of my prostate) and the pain is killing me at the moment, have to start antibiotics for 2 weeks and then for longer if I need it.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2022
    ItBeats, Damon, GimmeWork and 34 others like this.
  17. Picked up seven eggs from the henhouse

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.