Random Thoughts | Page 4057 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Laura VanderTOOTen

lushLuck and Laura Vanderbooben like this.
  2. And the Jesy tan
    [​IMG]

lushLuck and Laura Vanderbooben like this.
  3. Voters can't live on overdone soap opera quotes and Saturdays Megamix references alone

4. Not this

5. When I tell you I rushed to my phone.

6. I hope @RJF is enjoying Xenogay

:(

7. What’s @RJF ’s instagram

8. Not this being the closest we have to a visual for the song.

lushLuck likes this.

9. ~I am a lover of cinema~

Andrew likes this.
  10. I'd get an inster account but like, honestly, what's even thee brand, you know? Do I, a collection of nerve impulses running through a meat circuit, really want to gaze deep into my own reflection and attribute a hashtag to my soul? Am I a bookstagrammer? A thirst trap? Do I take askew photographs of industrial buildings and rotate them for poignance? Do I overthink the whole thing needlessly, paralysing myself in a stair-maze of self-recriminations? Someone in real life once recommended it to me for getting laid... like, awlright. Yeah. With this iphone camera? Laid to rest maybe. I should never have come off my meds.

sesita, happiestgirl, R92 and 57 others like this.
  11. I am currently sitting through a boring professional development and this post is doing a lot for me and my situation.

dvno, Island, FridayNight and 2 others like this.
  12. The fact people pay for sponsored posts...

13. My mother just forced me to watch a pop-classical cover of a Queen song, asking me my thoughts. Despite it not being my thing, I withheld criticism, and tried sincerely to give several compliments to it—to which she took the opportunity to call me joyless.

Now ma'am, accuracy of the read aside, you're the one fighting in The War on Tenors, so clearly the joylessness runs a little both ways〜

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 2, 2022
    R92, Sam, Dreampopboy and 11 others like this.
  14. I think Rashida is living her best life

R92, K94, LPT and 8 others like this.
  16. This makes me think of when a friend of mine said "finally heard a version of Teenage Dream I like" and pulled out the Glee cover.

[​IMG]

sesita, Syzygyz, R92 and 24 others like this.
  17. look at that big ass, look at that big juicy booty

18. you discovering the existence of steam

19. Inland Empire

Inland Empire Staff Member

[​IMG]

sesita, R92, Sam and 16 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.