Random Thoughts | Page 4058 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

2. I've been stuck in Singapore for 24 hours because I missed my connecting flight due to a power outage, everything's going wrong with my trip fff

It's been so stressful but they've put me up in a hotel and I'm amazed by how polite all of the people are here! I've had a horrific 24 hours but to be honest I think I've just discovered somewhere I want to holiday in the future dd

3. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Miss Trunchbull said “I’ll knock all this shit over”

sesita, K94, beyoncésweave and 15 others like this.
  4. It's a lovely day out. Then travel somewhere more fun ddd

ohaimanabu and MusicLover1994 like this.
  5. Got headshots done for work and they’re all ugly

6. [​IMG]

@Wikipedia

[​IMG]

R92, K94, Sam and 15 others like this.
  7. Me spoiling the effect by liking your post:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
  8. This reminds me I had this a while back

[​IMG]

Seeing the two most iconic three digit numbers coming together like that

[​IMG]

sesita, R92, heavymetalGAGA and 33 others like this.
  9. The more that you say
    The less I know
    Wherever you stray
    I follow

sesita and Disobedience like this.
  10. Inland Empire

Inland Empire Staff Member

Me when my friend Beeson comes to visit

Attis likes this.
  11. I think of this all the time because it was an observation I'd never made, and yet it was exactly what I was running from. RJF is too powerful

Jwentz, R92, heavymetalGAGA and 18 others like this.

12. sobbing once again to this perfection only to be obliterated by

sesita, Robert, 2014 and 3 others like this.
  13. You know who had big dom top energy before "big dom top energy" entered the mainstream?

Anne Robinson. Pioneer. Cultural influence. Please don't tell me she's one of what you folk over yonder affectionately call "Tory"s. I'm not going to look. I don't want to know.

daninternational likes this.
  14. She's from Liverpool, she really shouldn't be a Tory

rav4boy and Andrew like this.
  15. OK, I won't directly give you the answer about the "sassy queen of The Weakest Link", so here are some context clues.

Spoilers!
    • She hates the idea of Trans rights and staunchly defines a woman strictly on her parts
    • She hates "woke language" and believes that English is under assault
    • She believes women are at fault for what happens to them in regards to sexual assault and should "stop complaining" and "accept what happens at the workplace".
    • She believes that all people who don't speak English natively are "foreigners"
    • She did once give kudos to Michael Foot of the Labour Party for his skills as an orator, but she was also once courted to be a conservative MP and has venerated to Margaret Thatcher.
    So I'll let you arrive at your own conclusion...

R92, K94, beyoncésweave and 24 others like this.
  16. God dammit, of course I looked anyway and discovered an interview clip of her espousing point #3. Whyyyy are they everywhere?

daninternational likes this.
  17. My managers at work trust me enough to help supervise and train new cashiers despite the fact I haven't even completed my three-month probation period and am still being paid crumbs.

[​IMG]

I also am not even allowed to do refunds yet nn.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.